Another Triangle...Again

Daphne Destiny

It was another first day, and now suddenly I was sitting with people.

Actual people! Friends. 

Biana and I got on pretty well, she seemed to always be looking over to another table, her eyes following a certain boy with dark hair and silver bangs. She'd probably deny it but I could see her frown in sadness a few times. 

At my previous school I'd mainly hung out by myself with the exception of my old best friend Lukas. Luke as I called him was my only real friend. That was until he decided that I was too much of a lost cause. 

But here I was. A new school and new friends. The only problem was there was this small chamber of doubt pitted at the bottom of my stomach telling me that no one really wanted me here. I mean the blonde girl I had been introduced to previously. Sophie. Was glaring at me like I was a spot of mold that had infiltrated her home. And it made me feel both sad and gave me a feeling that enabled my thoughts to go into a crazed panic constantly wondering if I did anything to offend her. 

And when I joined in on the conversation. She'd roll her eyes. 

"Isn't that right Daphne?" Keefe nudged me laughing. I snapped out of my overthinking tendencies and relaxed my face. 

"Um- sorry what was that?"

"We were talking about art." Fitz, another one of my new-found friends chimed in. "How it's boring." 

"Oh yeah." A blush spread over my cheeks. 

"Ugh." Sophie stood up and left. 

"Gossip girl thanksgiving episode much?" Stina sneered. "Why was she even sitting her anyway?" Stina then went on to compliment my hair and my outfit. I beamed from the attention 

"Stina. Stop shit-talking Sophie." Biana said quietly. Stina just rolled her eyes. 

"That could be an anti-bullying campaign"  Stina laughed. "So Daph...can I call you that? Wanna come around to our party tonight?" 

I looked to Keefe in hope of guidance on whether we liked Stina. He just nodded. "I'm going too" 

"Okay" I smiled. Stina just said "You should come to mine to get ready." 

I just grinned and listened while Stina explained her party plans to the whole table.

Biana Vacker. 

Tam. Tam Song. Tam F**king Song. I mentally slapped myself. Shut up Biana, your literally a thoughts hoe. Stop right now. You're embarrassing yourself. She mentally slapped herself again trying to pay attention to what Stina was blabbing about but she couldnt bring herself to care.

All I knew was that she was complimenting the new girl. 

She seemed okay but Sophie was extremely bitchy today. And I just happened to take a well educated guess because next thing I knew she was gone. 

But I couldn't bring myself to care. Half of my day these days was wondering what Tam was doing and the other half was crying over him. 

But I couldnt care now. I just needed to compose myself. 

So I listened and talked and more listening and more talking. But I couldnt bring myself to fully focus. Not when he was sitting right there behind me, on the table right there.

I stood up, my thoughts practically bubbling over. Needing to grab a hold of myself. I practically craved it. Sophie decided at the same time to leave as well. So we walked in silence. 

I looked at her out the corner of my eye and she looked...distressed to say the least.

"Okay. Tell me whats up?" I sighed. 

"What?" She looked over to me. 

"You're distressed and if I could take a wild guess. It's probably about Keefe. Cause he's a man and men cause all our problems. So whats the problem now?"

She bit her lip anxiously "I might be paranoid-" 

"Oh hony trust me no woman has ever been paranoid and false."

"Did you see that girl?" 

"You'll have to be more specific hon. Which girl?"

"Daphne. It's bugging me that she's so clingy to Keefe. Is that normal?" 

"Maybe they just hit it off really well. I'm sure its nothing to worry about." I shrugged not 100% sure. 

"Or maybe he really likes her and I missed my chance." Sophie huffed. 

"Well tell him how you feel."

"Oh says you. What about Tam?" Sophie raises an eyebrow. 

"What about Tam? He's a gossiping lying little son of a-" Biana starts 

"No I mean the situation" Sophie clarifies

"Oh. We're not talking y'know...just waiting it out. I really like him though. And I'm sorry that my obsession for both Keefe and Tam kinda....uh blinded me in the pursuit." 

"It happens." Sophie shrugs. "So why did you leave?"

"I was about to lose it." 

"Same. So where do you wanna go?" 

She bites her lip in thought and thinks about doing something. "I wanna do something but it'll be really mean."

"Ooh enlighten please." 

"I want to prank Stina."

Sophie's face lights up. "Now you're talking." 

"We should throw paint on her locker." Biana giggles

"Sparkly paint!" Sophie laughs.

"Pink sparkly paint!" They laugh together. 

They both run to the art room to retrieve their supplies. On the way I see the class portraits of someone they wanted to paint. I spy Keefe's trademarked signature at the bottom of one and looks at it closer to see....

I gasp a bit before Sophie yells out "Got it!" 

I draw my eyes away from the unexpected painting and nod. Sophie cannot see that painting. 

They make their way to Stina's locker throwing paint all down it, and painting random things on there before disposing of the paint and running off to somewhere safe....a girls safe haven...the bathroom. 

They're both out of breath by the time they get there partially from running and partially from laughing. 

"That felt exhilirating." Sophie laughs. 

"I know right." Biana giggles.

"We should go back to lunch before we become prime suspects." Sophie laughs.

"Keefe is gonna have a field day with this!" I remark. "And he'll likely be blamed so thats karma for him for being a two timing ass!" 

Sophie just laughs. And together they retreat back to the cafeteria. Their friends raise their eyebrows at the sight of Sophie and Biana bonding. 

Stina scoffs. "What are you two laughing about?" 

"Your face." I mumble to which sophie covers her mouth to block laughing. 

Stina rolls her eyes. "Anyway party at mine tonight. You're all invited." 

Biana and Sophie nod biting their lip to refrain from cackling. 

The warning bell signifies the end of lunch. Their whole table stands up. 

Everyone yells out parting words and goes off to their lockers. 

The last thing Biana and Sophie hear before class is a shriek and laughing which sounds a lot like a certain blonde boy.

~~~~~~~~~

AGGGH AM I UPDATING OR AM I UPDATING?!!!!!

GET ITTTTTTTT