Water Romance

Sophie POV:

As I sat at the table with Linh, I could only think Wow. The cafeteria was huge, food covering each bench, hundreds of students chattering away with the latest gossip and others reading or listening to music. Linh tapped my arm impatiently. 

"Kinda spaced out there Sophie." Linh said sheepishly.

"Oh sorry! Also call me Soph, Sophie sounds like a teacher kind of name. Anyway what were you saying, I remember- uh nothing just give me a recap please..?"

Linh sighed in defeat. "Okay...brunette curly haired girl with big sapphire eyes, she looks evil, hey looks can be decieving but not the case with Stina. That is Stina Heks, nastiest gossiper in the school, you cannot get on her bad side, her family owns like 10 designer stores. Girl with blue streaks in her hair...Maruca Chebota, cousin to Wylie, I mean she's nice enough, only met her 2 times. Her and Stina are like Little Miss Bitch Face's minions. Then brunette girl over there...tiny waist, long hair, ridiculous clothes if you ask me, flashy jewellery and gloss. That my friend is Queen Bitchy in her prime. Others are like second resorts if you ask me..." Linh said picking at her  disgusting looking food. 

"Ugh Cafeteria food is the worst." Linh complained to the girl next to her. "Oh, silly me! Soph, I'm pretty sure you've met Marella Redek."

Sophie turned her head as slow as she could to see Marella roll her eyes and smirk.

"I think I'm gonna move Linh, nice to meet you Sophie Frosting...." Marella laughed and walked off to sit with Biana. That was intentional, and both of us knew it. I bet those were her only intentions...ooh! Justin Bieber! Biana darted her eyes to our table and then laughed at something Marella had whispered in her perfectly pierced ear. Biana's stare bore into mine and she raised her eyebrow in a attempt to seem intimidating.

I turned my head away, it worked. 

"Hey, don't let her get to you." Linh said reassuredly.

A brunette boy ran over to Biana and talked to her quickly, she almost looked embarrassed to see him talking to her. She snapped an inaudible response and waved him away.

Waved... wow, this school is the definition of a monarchy. And the Queen sure was ill-mannered. Community Service? I snorted, more like Self Service. They probably named the self serve check outs in stores just to her liking. This mystery boy ran past me and knocked my food off the bench. Great. 

I stood up and even though he was like soo much taller than me, he cowered under my stare. I realised he was the boy from before. 

"Jerk" I said "Are you trying to make my day miserable?" I yelled. The cafeteria went silent, then broke out into snickers. 

"Uh- sorry Sophie..." The boy whispered. "My name is Fitz by the way."

I don't even know why this jerk would think I cared but I sighed quietly and softened. "Ok-sorry for yelling..." I said with flaming cheeks. 

The boy smiled. "No problem...hey, can I get your number?" 

I stared at him through confused eyes. "Mine?" 

He chuckled "Yes...you." He looked away and so did I. 

A guy wanted my number and Fitz was really cute. 

"U-uh yeah..." I stuttered. I could see Bianca-or was it Bianana? Anyway, brunette girl stare at me coldly, there was a likeness between her and Fitz, was this her boyfriend?

"See you around Sophia!" Fitz yelled back. I rolled my eyes. "Just joking around!" He called out after walking out of the cafeteria. Normal gossipy chatter about who likes who and what clothes were in trend, recommenced as I sat down quite embarrased to be the now center of attention.

Linh looked lost in thought so I quickly wrote down a quick message stating something along the lines of I need to go to the bathroom because a cute guy asked for my number and I need to scream because I've never done this before so yeah. Or something like that.

I scrambled to the bathroom avoiding the curious stares of students milling past whilst also catching up on lessons and gossip. Some even waved to me. I ran into the bathroom and splashed cool water onto my face, even the water here was fancy. I looked into the mirror to see Bianca standing behind me. 

I turned quickly and abruptly. "Hey Bianca!" I said friendly and cheerily. My smile was nearing hysterical and maniacal. She looked me over and scoffed. She waved her hand at me, waved, as if I was some pesant.

Ok, two can play at this game...

"Why do you hate me?" I said challenging her pride.

She visibly flinched and then turned to me, she laughed.

"Oh hon, I don't hate you!" She turned to the mirror and started applying lipgloss. "Your just in my way...and I can't have you ruining my reputation."

I rolled my eyes "Oh-yes that makes it so much better."

Bianca capped her gloss and turned back to me. "I would watch your mouth Frosting." She smirked. "And also.." She flicked her tap water wet hands in my face. Fact Check : Big Insult "It's Biana." 

Biana sashayed down the hall. "See you around Fuzzy.".

I was furious.

I quietly stormed down the hall and ripped open my locker door, and hit someone square in the face. 

"Is that Lovely Lady F?". I inhaled sharply. "You didn't have to hit on me that hard Foster." A deep voice rang from the other side of the door, "I can feel your pulsing anger from the other side of this suprising sturdy door."

He had the fricking nerve to knock. 

I grabbed my books and slammed the door. I walked away. 

"That's a steady arm you got there eh? Foster?" The boy pleaded "Oh Foster, don't make me beg." A small smile appeared on my traitorous lips. 

"If you insist m'lady" He got on his knees which got a few curious stares from students which I hated. 

"Please Lady F... answer your modest companion." 

"You are everything in the world. But modest. Insufferable...yes! Modest?" I snorted "Not a fucking chance Keefe Sencen. Now get off your knees, your embarrassing me..." I blushed. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I inquired.

"Yes." Keefe replied shortly. 

So right now your thinking WOAH...? HOLD UP? How do you know Keefe Sencen? Well it's kind of complicated...

"Well then why are you bothering me?" Sophie sassed. 

A/N : Bro I literally was listening to Dear Future Husband whilst writing the last 50 words....coincidence or not?

ALSO I'M 4 DAYS AWAY FROM GOING TO BRUNO MARS CONCERT OMG! I SWEAR WE'LL BE LEGALLY MARRIED...maybe

Also I want to know your opinion...give each character in this story a theme song. 

For me:

Biana : Breathin - Ariana Grande

Sophie : What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction

Linh : All Too Well - (10 Minute Version) Tay Tay

Keefe : Golden - Harry Styles

Fitz : 10 Things I hate about you - Leah Kate 

Marella : I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift

:)

Also HUGE SHOUTOUT to  Musiclover3754 for your positivity towards this story! 

Your a true inspiration :)