Not an update unfourtunately

Ok..hi

So the title is a little unnerving eh?

So um yeah. I need to take a break from Wattpad. Not forever! Just from writing. Trust me I really really really love writing Kotlc fanfiction here but constantly uploading is making my grades slip a lot.

So I will upload but just maybe not right now. In a few months time I may be ready. I might upload maybe once or twice a month sometimes but now the grades are slipping and I need to prioritise school first. So...yeah.

I want to say a few things first.

One thank you all so much for the support in all my stories!

Two I'm really sorry I couldnt finish the story before logging out for a break. I really tried but I'm really burnt out. Maybe in a few months I'll log back in but now its just a bit stressfukl.

Three, wow, when i started on Wattpad I thought, its not that hard to get free time to write but boy....was i wrong. It's really tiring and time consuming and im so so sorry I can't do it right now.

Four, I kinda want you guys to understand so I'll explain.

So recently I had a maths test and I was pretty confident but boy was I wrong. It was really hard and I felt kind of guilty for not spending my time well. And I ended up barely passing and played it off as fine but I wasn't, in fact I felt like crying. My parents have really high expectations of me and I kind of didn't want to go home.

But, now I know that it's just not possible to multi task for me at least. So I'm trying to focus and since it's nearing the end of the year I'm getting rid of all my distractions so tetrys. idk about pintrest yet and wattpad. I'm reallyyy sorry but I'm just burnt out completely.

Please keep up to date with this story! Add to your reading list in case I randomly update someday this month and I will update soon! So add to the reading list and look for updates!

Love all of you loads!

Thanks for understanding!

- Soph