Chapter 15

The Queen spread her large snowy wings, "What?" I stood facing Tundra, who looked equally bewildered, snow fluttered down giving this an almost eerie scene.

The scientist glanced between us, "Huh... I could double check the results. Hey Orbit! Could you- Orbit pay attention you moon-crazed dragonet!"

Tundra vaguely echoed him, dazed expression, "Orbit?"

The scientist went behind a large tower to go yell at "Orbit" while the room remained as silent as the ice walls it was encased in. That's when a familiar face came rushing back in, two of them. "Your the lost Princess?" exclaimed Prism in awe, Bobcat at her heels, it seemed they had heard the information.

I, like everyone else didn't know what to think though. Tundra a Princess? That was so awesome. She looked regal enough, I couldn't help but squash a bit of jealousy down, but it didn't matter because I was still happy for her. The only question was, why was the Queen so convinced it was me?

Bobcat cocked his head to one side placing a talon on his chin, "Missing twin royal sisters. I feel like that would be such a popular book."

I was pretty sure that there was a book that was just like it, in premise at least, I hadn't brought it with me though, , it was with Mudwings and it didn't have things that didn't line up at all. Tundra and me weren't sisters, the guardians had always clearly talked about us as if we had no relation to each other.

I was younger than Tundra. We couldn't be twins. I came from a dazzling light blue egg and Tundra from a large gray one. Even Tundra knew that they wouldn't lie about such a thing, she sometimes would get herself completely worked up about them, but they didn't lie. There was no reason too, why would they lie about our eggs?

Once someone dropped up a Sandwing hatchling, to which the guardians told her older sister, Mirage, about. They didn't even look that alike, Mirage was so pale she was almost white meanwhile the hatchling, later named Lemon was well, yellow, like a lemon. They had no reason to actually tell them they were related, and yet they did. So they couldn't be lying, right?

"Did you just say sisters?" blurted out the Queen, I could never remember her name, she was spoken of often I just couldn't remember. The instructors were super nice though, and always treated me nicely, so they ddin't mind when I couldn't remember all the complicated dates, "Are you two sisters?"

Oh dear caught in a lie. I knew we shouldn't have done this! But nobody ever listened to Aureus, the hapless sap. "Uhm..." Tundra looked away, refusing to answer.

Prism spoke for us, "Yeah! They just kind of crash landed here a little while ago." She puffed up her chest, " My family has been taking care of them." I gave a small sheepish smile, side glancing Tundra who stared back emotionously. Tundra could be sooo annoying like that, it sometimes felt like she didn't have any emotions. I was pretty sure that she was freaking out too.

The Nightwing came back, "She is indeed your daughter."

The Queen spread her wings wide, engulfing both of us in a large hug. "My precious dragonets, you have to tell me of your adventures!" Tundra sent me an exasperated look when we made eyecontact being smushed against her chest. Our Mother? Maybe. I still felt frozen in shock. "Thank you! Thank you! Tell your Queen that I am highly grateful for... all of this."

He gave a bright smile in return, "I'll let her know. So I assume we can have the disputed territory in-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, take it whatever." she replied with a dismissive wave of her, "Just get out." He dipped his head before leaving with several other Nightwings packing up the equipment. "Okay everyone, shows over go home."