21

**Stella POV**

So, it's been a few weeks since I last saw Lachlan. Mitch posted a photo of his jaw on Twitter, there's a massive split in it and it's swollen like a mother fucker. Lachlan hasn't uploaded anything onto YouTube except for "Hiatus". Rob's knee is infected and he's not allowed to move, he has to clean it 4 times a day, and take medication; poor thing.

Mitch looks at me funny.. Like, not funny, but he has this tendency to look at me and smile.. I don't know if it's just out of pity, or if he just likes to smile at me but it's weird.. Not weird but- shutting up.

"STELLAAAAA!" Over the hedge quoted 'A street car named desire' loudly downstairs, only catching my attention because I thought someone wanted me. I went back to playing various games on the computer Mitch leant me in the study. A knock on the door came from behind me. I didn't answer, they would've just come in anyway.

"Hey Ste- you've been playing Five Nights At Freddy's since you first got on, and you're still playing it, and you haven't screamed once."Mitch noted, walking up and leaning over my shoulder.

"Doesn't scare me."

"Are you scared of anything?"

"Lachlan not coming back."
-
-
-
-
"Guys! Where are you taking me?"

"Lachlan."

"Why?"

"You need to sort this shit out Stella!" Ethan spoke strictly, continuing to drag me down the stairs.

"You can't just expect him to come back, you did upset him in the first place.." Rob stated, as kind as he could be.

"He does love you, he just wants to hear that. From you."Katie said out of nowhere.

"I don't think we should force her into anything she doesn't want to do. Lachlan left, and if he really loves stella, he'll return in his own time." Mitch protested from behind me, walking down the last few steps and taking my arm from Ethan's grasp. I rubbed my wrist, retreating to behind the Canadian.

"Let's give him time to do just that, aye?" He suggested, winning the support of a few of the housemates whilst the others stood bewildered at the gullibility of their friends.

After a few minutes of debating what to do, a knock on the door caught the attention of everybody. Then another argument started about who should open the door. My god, some people just annoy me.

"Hey Mitch! Maybe it's Lachlan?! Come back for Stella?! YOU, answer the door, 'aye'?" Jason mocked cockily.

"Fine! I'll answer the God damn door!" Mitch's, now aggravated voice, startled me.

With every step he took towards the door, my heart beat faster. My blood pumped harder. Anxiety was taking over. I want it to be him. But I don't. An internal argument had started as I watched Mitch walk closer and closer towards the door.

I think everyone was having that argument. They miss their friend. They're scared his absence and isolation hasn't changed a thing.

With a final step and a tug on a door handle, the door was open. I couldn't see past the brunette standing in the door way. But I could hear.

"5 large pepperoni and 2 large cheese, with a Pepsi drink and 3 garlic breads?"

"The pizza man!" Jerome stated joyfully as he strutted to food, pulling his wallet from his back pocket.

"You ordered pizza?" Mitch questioned.

"When?" Ginger asked.

"How!?" The canadian spoke again.

"Food, dear baccas, fixes everything."
-
-
-
-
After an hour of enjoying pizza and cola, we were all splayed out on the floor and sofas.

"Jerome. I love you so so much right now." I sighed, an oncoming food coma tiring me out.

"Thanks. I love me too." He chuckled before an obnoxiously loud yawn.

Ginger stood up and closed the blinds, collapsing onto her boyfriend shortly after. Katie and Jason were asleep on each other beside one of the single recliners. Ethan was passed out, hugging a pizza box on the two person couch. And the more I thought about my day, the more people started falling asleep.

Until the door started banging.

"Who breaks my slumber!?" Jerome rolled over, stuffing his head into a corner.

Mitch called at the visitor, semi conscious "The doors unlocked! Come in!"

I drifted slowly out of conciousness, before hearing.

"I'm back bitches!"

~~~~~
*wipes dust off keyboard*
Writers block is a bitch. My god.

Who will it be at the door? Lachlan? Mat? Ashton Irwin? I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
Please comment who you want it to be.
Give us a vote for an awesome chapter.

Stay awkward weirdos!