7

"What the fuck ( <3 from abb :D)?!" I dropped my stuff where it was and ran straight back the way I came from. 

"Please be okay, please. Please!" I reached the small singular flat. I ran inside, not even thinking about the safety risk that could be inside. I stopped when I saw Stella, holding a limp and bloody toddler. He looked like he was still breathing, but very shallow breathing.

"Oh my god..." I whispered to myself. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

"Hurry up, hurry up and pick up!" I stressed to myself

"Police, fire or ambulance?"

"Police!" I stated extremely clearly.

"Hello, you've reached the Gold Coast city police. What's your emergency?"

" my friend, her kid was on the phone, and then I heard a gunshot, and I tried to get here as quick as humanly possible, but, but, Toby got shot!" I yelled nervously.

"What's the child's state?" She asked, damn receptionists. Were under pressure.

"He- he's pale, and and there's lost of blood." I peeked around the corner, looking into the lounge.

"Is he breathing?"

"Ah, I-it's kinda shallow."

"What's your location?" She asked.

"Don't you people have machines that track were calls come from?" I yelled.

"Sir, can you please tell me where the little boy is?"

"17 glide road! Just, hurry the hell up! Please!" I hung up before she could continue. I dropped the phone and ran back out to Stella.

"Stella, what happened? Can you tell me what happened?" She was crying, her face covered in tears, her hands in blood. She didn't reply.

"C'mon, Stella who did this? Who shot Toby?" She looked up from the toddler, and stared deep into my eyes. She looked just over my shoulder and whispered,

"Him."

I turned around, and looked at the person she stated.

"Hey, lachie. What's wrong? Do you like them now or something?" Oscar, he was leaning on the door frame.

"What the hell did you do?! Why did you shot Toby?!" I stood up and yelled at him.

"She got me into trouble, I returned the favour." She explained.

"Well why didn't you shoot her!" Honestly, returning the favour? If he wanted to get her back he should've kidnapped her!

"Because, I want her to feel bad. She sent me to jail, so I sent one of them to heaven." I don't know why I did it, but something he said caused me to jump at him and punch him square in the nose. He fell back wards, and as he was getting back up I flipped him over and sat on him, so his face was resting on the concrete path, leading to the driveway.

The police finally arrived, along with the ambulance. The threw oscar into the back seat of the police van and they hooked wires onto Toby. Stella, was very upset. She went in the ambulance to the hospital. I walked.

"Hi I'm looking for Stella, I don't know her last name. Her son Toby got shot..." I told the lady at the reception desk.

"Ummm... Room 438b. How do you know them?" She asked, snoopily.

"Why does that matter?" I questioned, and I have to admit, I was a little bit rude about asking it.

"It's just routine, how are you connected with Toby and his mother?"

"I- I-," I stuttered, I don't actually know. "I'm- im a close friend.." I stated, I guess it's passable.

"Okay, have a nice day." She smiled.

"Stella, I'm sorry. It's all my fault..." I sat down on a chair, while she sat on the bed.

"No, it- it isn't. I should've been watching him more closely. I should've shut the door. Toby hadn't called you, he'd be dead."

"No, he wouldn't. I would've called anyway. I had to tell you that I reached my destination safely. If you didn't pick up after a while, I'd've run back, I'd need to know why you didn't answer. I love you." She turned to face me after the last three words. But both our heads jolted to Toby when a long beep rung out through the machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, I did that. I killed Toby.

That's probably the worst chapter I could've written, but, I thought it'd fit the story well, and Sara would be so pissed because she's already writing marriage chapters.

For those of you who didn't read the stuff after chapter 6, this is Abbey. I'm writing for my cousin. I was only supposed to do 1 but people asked for more.

That's all for now. Follow, vote and comment what you thought, and if I should write more tragedy.... ( won't be too sad, for your sake)

**from the future**
Uhhh, y'all hated me for killing Toby, you'll hate me so much more for what I have planned.
**back to the past**
ILYASFM, stay awkward weirdos...