6

~a week later~

Today I am moving into my new apartment. Stella really has appreciated my help with Toby and said I don't have to pay for rent, too bad I will be accidentally leaving $200 worth of cash in Toby's cot.

"Lockeeeee." Toby cheered playfully.

"Lachlan. Lach-Lan."I smiled at the small child. He laughed quirkily and lifted his feet up in the air.

"Are you sure you don't need a lift? I can take you." Stella walked downstairs happier than she was a week before. I guess my help was really needed here.

"I'm sure. I'll give you a call if I need anything." I hugged her, she's been such a good person towards me.

** Stella pov**

"Yes, you will. I'll do the same." I have really enjoyed his company, and Toby loves him so much. I have actually had sleep, Lachlan was always first up to feed Toby or change his nappy.~ Admit it Stella, this isn't about Toby. This is all about you!~ I'm right, this is all about me. I don't want him to leave. I liked his cooking, I loved his company, and appreciated the way he worked so well with Toby.~again, not about Toby! about you...~ FINE! Okay! I like Lachlan! You got what you wanted now shutup!

"Stella?" Lachlan began waving his hand In front of my eyes, bringing me out of my conversation with myself.

"I'll see you later." I smiled as he left the house, "bye Stella." He waved and wandered down the road.

"Lockeeeee." Toby waddled over to and out the door.

"Ah. Toby! Come back!" I grabbed him just as he reached the end of the driveway.

"Yea, I know buddy. I love him too!" I complained to my son who was now squirming to escape my grip on him. "How bout you call him? Hey? Give Lachlan a call?"I walked inside and held my phone out to him after retrieving it from its place on the bench.

"Talk to lachie? Hey? Talk to lachie?" I waved the phone in front of the infants face. He grabbed the phone and held it to his ear, "lockeeeee."

**Lachlan POV**

My phone buzzed in my pocket, not too long after I'd left Stella and Toby. Well, what' diyou know? Stella.

"Hello?"

"Lockeeeee." Toby giggled through the microphone on te other line.

"Hello Toby! What's up?" I said happily

"*quirky giggle*" Toby laughed,

"Ha, hia Toby. Where's mum? Where's Stella?" i asked the young child.

"Daddahhh." He hummed. Silly thing.

"Not dad! Mum! Where's mummy? Mummy." I laughed. Before I could get a reply I heard a scream, a gunshot, and a static sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh, sorry all the people that read this. It ain't Sara, it's her cousin abbey. This is a chapter, that I wrote. It's small, and I feel really bad that it couldn't be longer. I thought I'd update on her behalf, because, she still ain't back. I tried to write to her style of writing as best I could, I don't think I did well...

Anyways, my stories will be updated again tomorrow, and I swear, on my heart and soul, I WILL. If it makes you feel better, now Sara has to completely rewrite her chapters. Because she doesn't know I updated.

Please, I completely Understand if you hate me! I have neglected my duty to upload my stories:(

Please do look out for updates, give us a follow( makes me feel good), like and comment anything you think I need to know.

Ilya. Bai