10

I stared into his eyes. He stared back, before moving his face into the crook of my neck and hugging me.

"I mean it." He sighed, sending a warm breath through the shirt that I now realise is Lachlan's, and down my back.

"I know. Me too." He lifted me off the seat and sat down himself, gently placing me on his lap. His jeans helped keep my foot from slipping off his leg. I rested my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around my curled up body. He kissed my forehead, "Do you want to go somewhere? On a holiday? Get your mind off... everything?"

"I wouldn't mind it, it depends on where." I replied quietly.

"So yes or no?" He questioned.

"Yes." My reply.

**Lachlan POV**

"Okay, I know what to do, you look tired, you should get some rest. I won't cause too much trouble." I put her down on the chair, she snuggled into it quickly. I Left her to sleep and walked down to the kitchen, dialling Mitch's phone number.

~ L-Lachlan, M-Mitch~

?- hello?

L- hi, is this Mitch's phone?

?- oh, yes. This is his girlfriend, Ginger. Who's this?

L- Lachlan. Is Mitch there?

M- oh, hey buddy. Just about to pizza for dinner. What's up?

L- um, i have a girlfriend, i think? Um, can I stay at your place with her, just for a bit. Her son got killed, yesterday and I think she needs time off.

M- yea, but we'll be staying at the TC house, just cause it's bigger. Jerome wants to visit, so does Ashley. I don't want a million people running around in my small house.

L- understandable. How's next week sound?

M- perfect, I'll see you there.

L-bai

M- later

I turned my phone off, and walked out of the kitchen. I went to my bag, still lying next to the chair from yesterday, and retrieved one of my hoodies, pulling it on and zipping it up. I like to wear just hoodies, especially when I'm not doing anything during the day. Well, I'm all packed, time for ticket booking! Yay, what joy!

~1 week and 2 days later~

"Are you sure you got the tickets and the seats booked?" Stella asked yet again.

"Yes. I'm sure. Are you absolutely positive that you know how to calm down?" She rolled her eyes and ran out to the car, me following quickly" bye house!". We moved into the house I bought, 6 days after the shooting. We sold her small flat and now were happy. Today, were going to the US for a trip, but Stella doesn't know where. I hope she likes it!

~time skip: after the really boring 20hr flight~

**Stella POV**

Okay, so we just landed, but Lachlan had to wake me up. I didn't hear where we landed and my eyes are covered. I have full-blast music bursting through my ears, so I can't hear accents that people have. Lachlan said 'as soon as we get there, you can stop listening to monster, and actually see' so I really hope that's quickly. Approaching Nirvana is good, I've got nothing against 'em, but I honestly am about to learn every single note to the song. I accidentally tapped something trying to stop the music, instead hitting repeat. Lachlan won't turn off repeat, so, I've just screwed myself over.

I felt the music stop bursting through my ears, but I still can't see. I heard a car door slam and a hand grabbed mine. I walked, "watch your step" Lachlan would say every so often.

"Stop here, just while I knock." He said, so I stood and listened. About 30 seconds passed and a door creaked open.

"Close your eyes for a sec, just while I take off the blindfold." I did as told and the light burnt through my eyelids is I opened them. Instead of seeing Lachlan standing in front of me, a shirtless brunette rested his shoulder blade on the door frame. His hair was wet and his six pack glistened in the light.

"Hey, I'm Mitch. You must be Lachlan's girlfriend Stella." His accent wasn't American, nor was it Australian.

"Yes, that's me." I shook his hand, and with the other I held a grip on Lachlan's hand.

"Hey! Mitch! What's goin on? Can we please finish this game of Halo?" I know this voice. He's American. He's-

"Oh, this must be Lachlan." My brother appeared in the doorway. My eyes widened. "And this is, you girlfriend?" Ethan asked Lachlan. He doesn't seem to remember me, but those acting classes could be in action.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Stella." I smiled.

"Oh, I had a sister called Stella. She ran off to australia with her son about a year ago. You actually remind me of her." He stated, but I don't actually think he knows it's me.

"Go back to your game. I need to get settled in. So does Lachlan. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, the chapters a bit short.

Much luv for all the good feedback!

If you didn't know, ProDoesWriting did the last chapter, go check her out! Pretty cool!

That's all or I will start rambling. Bai, stay supa awkward weirdos!