9

HEY! Guess what? This ain't Abbey, this ain't Sara...

ITS PRO! Aka @ProDoesWriting

Abbey didn't wanna write Smut XD so, yeah... I DID! Hehe... Well, here goes nothin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lachlan's POV-

**SMUT WARNING: READ AT OWN CAUTION, WILL NOTIFY WHEN FINISHED**

I watched as Stella downed her forth can of VB, I only sipping on my first. She went for her fifth, cracking the emerald green can, bringing it to her lips. I sighed, looking at my half empty can, tipping it into the pot-plant beside me.

I heard a thump, making me turn my attention to a drunken Stella, her hand loosely around her empty can on the table. She flopped back onto the couch, turning to me, her forest green eyes still glazed with tears.

"Lachlan." She slurred, sitting up straighter, leaning closer to me. She bit her lip, giggling and hiccuping in her drunken state. She crawled her way in top of me, straddling my lap. Her soft fingers glided along my cheeks, down my neck and resting on my chest. "You're so fucking hot"

A lump caught in my throat, making me gulp. This is not what I was expecting. She propped herself up, looking down at me, forehead pressed on mine. Her warm breath tickled my lips, a strong sent of alcohol. She leaned in, pressing her lips on mine, kissing me hard. Instinctively, my hands wrapped around her waist, tugging at the hem of her shirt. She broke the kiss, lifting her arms, allowing me to take her shirt off. Carelessly, I threw her shirt on the floor, wrapping my hands around her thighs, and lifting her up. Her lips connected with mine again as I carried her towards the bedroom. Using my back to open the door, I backed into the room, turning and pushing her onto the bed. She giggled, lying on her back. I crawled on top of her, stripping of my t-shirt, and going back to our kiss.

She growled into the kiss, biting my lip, hunger dripping from her lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, earning a moan from her. Her hips bucked from under me, I slid my hand under her back and unhooked her bra in one swift movement. I could feel her smirk into our kiss, moving one of my hands to her breast, the soft skin beneath my hand. I knew I was hard, I could feel the tightness in my jeans. As I kneaded her breast, kissing her with lust and passion, she moved her hands down to my V-line, slowly unbuttoning my jeans. Once my jeans had been thrown to the floor, I began to kiss down her neck, down her chest, stomach and to her abdomen. Slowly planting small kisses, I unbuttoned her jeans, her hips bucking allowing me to slip them of her. I went back up to her mouth, kissing her hard, her hands exploring my chest and abdomen, reaching the waistband of my boxers, striping them off, revelling my hard member. I moaned as she began to stroke it gently.

I slipped my fingers into the waist band of her panties, slipping them down to her knees, letting her kick them off from there. She kissed me hard, wrapping her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. Her kissed trailed to my neck, sucking hard.

"Make love to me Lachie" she whispered, being ever so seductive. I gulped, our sweaty bodies pressed together. Slowly, I slid one finger into her, a small grunt escaping her lips.

I began pumping, slipping in a second finger unexpectantly. She moaned, jerking her head back. I scissored her, then adding in a third finger.

"F-fuck!" She moaned, her fingernails digging into the skin of my back. "Fuck me, Lachlan!"

I removed my fingers, positioning myself at her entrance. Why am I doing this? I can't do this to her, can I? She's drunk out of her mind... She'll just regret this. I love her, but this isn't right.

**SMUT OVER**

"I-I'm sorry..." I sighed, rolling to the side, lying beside her. She propped herself up in her elbows, raising her eyebrows. "I can't do this to you Stella. You're drunk, you don't want this."

She didn't speak. Only letting tears spill from her eyes. I sat up, wrapping my arms around her, resting my chin on her head. I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair, letting her fall asleep on my chest. I sighed to myself, placing her down on her pillow, and pulling the covers over us. I laid next to her, slowly drifting to sleep myself.

---

Stella's POV-

Blinding lights filled my vision, a throbbing headache killing me from the inside. What the heck did I get up to last night? Sitting up with much discomfort, I looked down at my- naked body?

I didn't...no...not again...

To my left, sleeping soundly, a fully naked Australian boy snored in his sleep.

Shit... I-I fucked Lachlan? Oh god no... Please no...

Tears spilled from my eyes, pulling myself out of my bed, pulling on my undies, jeans and a tee and racing out of the room. I didn't know where I was going, I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes. I found myself in a room I just wish I didn't enter. Small wooden cot in the corner, toys scattered across the floor, an old rocking chair by the cot.

Toby... Why? Why has my life gone to shit? Why did my innocent little boy die?

Emotions flooded through me, guilt, sadness, regret, just...shit. Instinctively, my hand reached out, my pale fingers gliding along the surface of the cot. I looked into the cot, the one I used to lean on, smiling at the sleeping baby boy inside. What I saw shocked, me. A wad of red, $20 notes, wrapped in a rubber band. I reached out, picking the wad of cash up, sitting on the rocking chair, letting tears spill from my eyes as I held the money in front of my face with shaky hands.

"Stella?" I looked up, Lachlan's blue eyes stared at me in worry.

"Did you?" I mumbled, looking at the wad of cash in my hands.

"Yes." He muttered.

A more serious question came to mind, my eyes catching his blue ones again. "Did we-?"

"No. I stopped us." He responded. I nodded, still curled on the rocking chair.

"I don't want you're money."

"Keep it." He persisted. "I won't take it back."

"Thank you..." Tears still streamed from my face, I heard Lachlan's footsteps coming towards me. I looked up, he crouched in front if me, we were at eye level.

He leaned in, pecking my lips. "I love you. Okay?" His hand went to my cheek, wiping a stray tear. I nodded, unable to speak. He smiled, pecking my lips once more. "I'm sorry...for last night."

"It's okay." I chocked out. This time, my hand raised to his cheek, caressing it softly. "I love you too..."

--------

A/N: Abbey...why? Why did I write that? U better keep this cause I'm deleting this after I send it.

FOLLOW MEHH!! I have storieessss! An AshleyMariee fanfic, a BajanCanadian fanfic and it's sequel, a book of oneshots, and a Mavin fanfic.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Tell Abbey she's awesome!

And as she always says:

"Stay awkward you weirdos"

-Pro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! It's abbey and I just thought I'd add a quick note at the end. Pro, that is the longest chapter Me or Sara have ever uploaded.

Thanks for writing it, much luv.

Go check out ProDoesWriting and follow her! Her books are way better than mine! It is like quarter past 5am and my headache really is killing me, I've been asleep for so we hat 13hours....

As Pro said, stay awkward weirdos.