8

Stella instantly stood up and smashed the red button above the bed. Legitimately, smashed the button, it was jammed there. Within seconds the room was flooded with paediatricians, nurses and other various doctors. I was pushed out, the door was closed behind me. I slid my body down the door, my knees up and my head between them. I sighed a nervous sigh and closed my eyes.

"This is all your fault Lachlan, you shouldn't have even talked to her. Oscar wouldn't have tracked me down again and shot Toby and he wouldn't have even needed to seek revenge because he wouldn't have been sent to jail!" I began crying at the beginning of my thoughts of the topic. I stood up and walked out of the building. Tears slowly one by one dripped down my face, as I left the hospital and headed for the police station.

~after boring walk there~

"I need to talk to Oscar Williams. He's in custody." My face was clear, no more tears or stains left behind. My voice was blank, no emotion left, it all drained as tears.

"Okay, I'll need you to leave your keys, jewellery, wallet and anything else that could be taken and used as a weapon. It will be kept safe in our visitors storage." The lady explained. Under my breath I muttered," mine or his weapon?"

"Why do you need to see him?" She asked. Let me guess, just routine!

"I'm his partner. I heard that the boy he shot just died. I'm here to leave him." I was his partner in crime, I know he's dead, and I'm leaving his little shit hole group. I put he remainders of my things into the box and was let through by the woman.

"Lachlan, come to bail me out? Please do! There's no one to relate to." Oscar said.

"No, actually the complete opposite. The kid died. 10 minutes ago, he died. And you know who's a fault that is?"

"Her's? Is it not the whores fault?" He asked. With that I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I punched him. Square In the nose. His chair fell back and he landed on the ground with a thud.

"Fuck, Lachlan!" Hi screamed as he pulled himself off the ground. Using the table as support.

" SHES NOT A WHORE! SHES STELLA! HER NAME IS STELLA AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU KILLED TOBY! YOURE A REAL ASSHOLE OSCAR." I slapped him and he spun off his chair once more, before I left.

"You think you can get away from me? You can't just leave. I say who leaves when."

"Well I just left. And come after me in 30 years, once you're out of jail. Later shit head!" I walked out of the room, for good.

"Lachlan power." I told the lady again and she brought my things back.

"How'd it go?" She asked as i put the remainder of my things into my pockets.

"I may have punched him and slapped him. Quite hard. Thanks." I said goodbye to the lady. Back to the hospital.

~after boring walk back~

I checked in and walked back up to the room. Stella was talking to a nurse about something. I politely waited for them to finish. As the nurse walked out, she noticed me and said,

"Stella, I think there's someone here for you."

She continued walking the way she was walking, I stood up and walked into the room.

"Hi." I said quietly. She just smiled.

"I'm sorry, for your loss. I know that he meant a lot to you."

"Thanks, he meant heaps to you too. You meant a lot to him."

"Thanks. I, I kinda left my stuff on the side of the road, when I heard the gunshot, I dropped it to come back for you. If I want to get moved in, I'll need to go now." I rubbed her back. "By-"

"No. Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone." She grabbed my wrist before I could leave the room, as I turned around she let go.

"Yea, come on. Let's go home." I took her hand and lead her out of the room, she turned and took the one last look at her son. She turned back to me. She smiled.

"I didn't have a car, we can walk or we can take a taxi (#Auzzie)." We began to leave.

" Let's walk. I think I need it." She explained.

**Stella's POV**

"Can we take the long way home?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you want." He confirmed.

~time skip- home~

" I'm gonna get my stuff, it's just up the road. I might go grab some food too." He hugged me, "I'll come back soon." He left the house quickly, he took my car, it was quite dark. About ten minutes later he was back.

"I got you booze, and pizza. They both make me happy when I'm in a bad state of mind..." He stated, waving them both around. He had his backpack hanging off his forearm and his duffel bag over his shoulder.

"I'll take the beer!" I ran and grabbed one.

"There's another whole box outside, so I'll go put that in the fridge." He put the pizza and beer on the table and walked out, quickly returning with a box of 24 VB cans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there's yet another chapter. I leave for three days and I come back, and there's like 12 notifications about one person( you know who you are) voting for every single freaking chapter on Lachlan! Mai god. Thanks dood, but you don't need to vote for the rambling updates.

I think we all know what this is leading to- if you don't, news flash: temporary depressed girl, lots of beer..... There's bound to be a bit of trouble.

ILYASFM guys,

Stay awkward you weirdos...