4

"Lachlan. He was here earlier. Remember?"

"Ok miss, he is currently in emergency surgery, we will let you know when he can be visited."

"How long will that be?" A shiver down my spine caused me to jump.

"I'm sorry. I can't actually say. He had been impaled so many times, I don't even know if he'll last the night."

"Ok, please. I have to be the first one notified that I can see him."

"Lachlan is in bed Toby. He's asleep." Toby ignored me and continued drawing. It had a lot of red and yellow. I picked up a magazine and read through it. I had been there for hours sitting, feeding Toby, worrying, reading or sleeping. I felt a tug on my shirt. Toby was waving a piece of paper in front of me. I gladly accepted it, picking him up.

"Daddahhh." I nodded and looked at the picture, a blonde boy wearing a red shirt and playing with a brunette boy.

"Pretty picture Toby," I commented.

"Miss, you can visit Lachlan now." I nodded and ran to his room with Toby. I sat on a nearby chair with Toby and his bag of goodies. Lachlan looked as though he were sleeping, his shirt was off, wires were attached to him and he was holding something. I slowly approached his hand and opened it, revealing a small opal necklace. I sat back down, admiring the small accessory, wondering why he had it. I fed Toby, and he slept the whole time from then on.

〰one week later〰

I haven't left the hospital, Lachlan hasn't woken up, Toby is quiet and sits next to him, mumbling random things. I don't understand why I'm here, waiting. He is in a coma, I have to shower, I've been eating hospital food for a while, it tastes funky. I have to leave eventually, why not now? He can't go anywhere. I'll let the hospital know to inform me of when he wakes up, of he wakes up. I laced the jewel into Lachlan's hand again and closed it so it didn't slip. I lifted up Toby and walked out with him.

"Bai lachie." I waved and the toddler mimicked,

"Gooby loky." He waved and we left.

**Lachlan's POV**

I felt a warm hand on my lifeless one. I'm tired and my head hurts. Where am I?

""Bai lachie." Stella's tired voice rung through my ears.

"Gooby loky." Toby said. I opened my eyes and they were gone.

"Guys, guys come back." I tried to yell but my voice, it was quiet as. I tried lifting myself out of the bed, but a sharp pain causes me to fall back into the mattress when I moved. I looked at the wall behind me, that red button, it send a message to the nurses that I need help. No matter how much it hurt me, I kept trying to reach the button. I hit it after about 5 minutes of struggle to sit up. A nurse came in,

"Good your awake, how are you feeling?"she asked.

"Good. Where's Stella?"

"That's good, can you move any part of you at all? Is it painful." Great, one of these people. Dedicated to their so much that they don't care about the people around them.

"No, it hurts everywhere. Can you please tell me where Stella and Toby are?"

"Ok, on a scale of one to ten, how much do your legs hurt?" I looked at them and saw bandages on my left and a cast on my right.

"I can't feel them. Where in the world are my friends miss?"

"Your arms?"

"I GOT STABBED! HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK I FEEL! I HAVE ASKED YOU AN EXTREMELY SIMPLE QUESTION REPEATEDLY FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES THAT YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER! MY WHOLE BODY HURTS, ARMS, LEGS, FACE,

TORSO, ABDOMEN, FEET AND HANDS; THEY ALL HURT! PUT THAT DOWN ON YOUR GAWD DAMN PAPERS! ALSO MENTION THAT I KEPT ASKING ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND THAT YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION! YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THEIR PROBLEMS, ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS! YOU MY FRIEND ARE TERRIBLE AT WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING! I WILL BE TELLING YOUR WARD ADVISOR ABOUT YOUR LACK OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS! WHERE. ARE. STELLA. AND. TOBY?"

"Sir, please calm down. What is the date today?"

"Does it look like I know? Does it look like I care? Since you refuse to answer my question, I am going to find someone qualified enough to work here." I stood and exited the room, the lady yelling at me to stop. My leg throbbed, my wounds started bleeding again and the lady wouldn't shut up. I hopped into the elevator, letting it drop to the ground floor. I hobbled to the service desk, and asked the lady for my clothes. She handed them take me gladly, and I quickly got dressed. I waddled out of the door, and walked. Walked all the way to Stella's apartment building. As soon as I hit the third block, I got a call from Stella.

~ S- Stella, L- Lachlan ~

S- where are you!

L- walking to your house?

S- why, where are you currently?

L- nearly there.

S- I really did not expect the hospital to call saying you ran away! What road are you on?

L- well the lady wouldn't answer my questions. Hinton lane.

S- don't. Move.

The call ended. I kept moving. I want to get off the road, by the time I had reached Stella's road. (five minutes later) my legs were killing me, and Stella had found me.

I got into the car and we drove off. Stella didn't drive to her house though, back to the hospital. Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. Short chapter. This is one of the last 2 chapters I have pre written. I'm sorry for not updating but I had and extra five minutes on my hands so I uploaded this.

Thanks for the votes:

BMN112

YoutubeForLife

Princeshine_R5

shannonsmith

BudderBubbles3

StocklessAnchor

SparkPlugNebula

ChasingUnicornz

LyssiLovesU

XxThatBrokenGirlxX

__zayumm_bae__

And anyone else( lemme know if I forgot you)

Abbeys story, she needs characters so inbox me and she'll add you

Name

Personal traits( happy, sad, etc)

Style ( clothes and dat stuuf)

Relationship ( doesn't have to be a youtuber( you can't choose Mitch, Jason or Jerome because they've been taken))

Looks like

Other add ins ( pets, family( they cannot be dating youtubers or I will run out. I will let you know if this changes..)

KEY WORDS - INBOX ME

Thanks and stay cool you guys. ttyl, bai