~When you had a nightmare~

Requested by earla_28
Thank you for your request!!
I hope you like it:)

Requested by earla_28Thank you for your request!!I hope you like it:)

- Sitting abruptly up with a small yelp. Your eyes scanned panicking the room. No one was here and that unfortunately includes William too.

- You had a nightmare and now still shaking a little bit in my bed , you was trying to calm yourself, which you don't do so well. You were thinking of going to William, but you didn't want to interrupt him and then in the middle of the night? Nope.

- But as fate would have it, you suddenly hear a knock at your door.
"[name]? Can I come in? I'm worried." A familiar voice said.

- 'William?!' You thought. Quickly you rush to your door and open it, which is revealing a worried looking William. Asking him what he was doing here. He answered you that he heard your yelp and he got worried.

- Slightly smiling at this and thinking that he cared about you, you made space for him, mentioning him that he could come in. While making your way to your bed with Liam by your side, you explained that you just had a nightmare.

- Being glad that it's not that bad, William patted the spot next to him, while he was already sitting on your bed. You made your way to the spot next to him. He was holding you protectively in his arms.

- On your nightstand was laying a book you were currently reading. He picked it up and starts to read to you with his very calming voice. The hand which was playing with your hair from William made it even more impossible not to fall asleep

- After a few minutes, you were peacefully laying beside Liam and cuddled up by his side.
"Goodnight, my love." William whispered to your sleeping form.

" William whispered to your sleeping form

- With a loud thud you woke up. Still a little bit sleepy, you tiredly open your eyes just to noticed that you are crying and falled out of bed. Unfortunately your not the only one you woke up by your fall

- A hectic and tired Louis woke immediately up and the first thing he did was looking for you. But seeing you not in bed but out of it made him panicking. But as his eyes met your crying figure on the floor, he let out a sigh of relief and quickly got by your side