~Cuddles~

- William loves to cuddle you by the end of the day

- When he's stressed or has no energy anymore, he will come to you and charge himself with you're cuddles

Another stressful evening has come to an end. The moon stands high in the nightsky, looking down at the earth. The soft moon shine is spreading on a desk full with paper.

William was sitting by this desk, dark cycles surround his eyes. His tired state is almost welcomed with pity.

He dragged himself over agonizing hours for this, but still wasn't finished to the slightest. His mind tells him to keep going, but his heart desires something else. The warm of his lover.

His heart was louder, so he stood up, leaving all the paper how they are now and walked out of the room. He walked painfully slow on his way to his bedroom. The tiredness already taking his whole energy. But the thought of having his lover in his arms keeps him further.

He reached the door and opend it slowly without making any noise, that could possible waking up his love. He approached the side of the bed, seeing his lover already sleeping peacefully.

William sat on the mattress carefully and lays himself down. He put his arm around their waist, pressing their back to his chest. His chin is laying on top of their head. William gave them a sweet kiss on their head before closing his eyes and trifting into a peacefull sleep aswell.

 William gave them a sweet kiss on their head before closing his eyes and trifting into a peacefull sleep aswell

- Louis can't imagine a life without your cuddles

- At first he wasn't that sure about it, but after he got used to it, he craves it.

The day was exhausting and should now turn into a quiet, starry night. The cold air made it more of an opportunity to snuggle close into a warm blanket in front of the fireplace.

This idea has already Louis in mind.

He repared a hot, steaming tea with some biscuits. On the couch were various kinds of blankets and pillows. In the backround, a soft tune is to hear, that keeps the environment more lively.

Louis back is leaning back to the couch, his arms around his lover. His head was on the side of theirs. Giving him the opportunity the give them a little kiss from time to time.