⋆Mycroft~Late again⋆

The smell of rain is lingering in the air. The moon gave the people in London a soft light, to bright up their night. The freezing atmosphere is unbearable for Mycroft Holmes, so he walked with quick steps to his house.

As he reached the front door, he unlocked it and closed it right behind him. It is quite difficult to see anything in this hour, however he saw a tiny light from the living room.

He put his hat, jacket and his umbrella down and marched forwards the light source. Mycroft discovered that the fireplace is still burning. He steps a few more steps forward, before he halted by the sofa. Were he saw his lover sleeping, yet in a rather uncomfortable position.

She waited again.

You had the (rather unhealthy) habit of staying up late, while you wait for Mycroft. Unfortunately Mycroft is a busy man and comes home very late. Most of the time you're sound asleep, but there are moments when you can't wait for him to come home.

And here again, sleeping peacefully without knowing that your lover is ready home.

Sighing to himself, Mycroft picked you up in bridal style and walks with you in his arms to your shared bedroom. He shortly looked down at you, admiring your sleeping figure. In every aspect in your life, you are beautiful to him. It doesn't matter if you're cooking, sleeping or laughing. Everytime his words were stuck in his throat, unable to describe your beauty.

He snapped out of his thoughts, laid you gently on the bed and covered you up. However, just as he wanted to let go of you a hand grabbed his sleeve.

"Mycroft, your home." You mumbled, still half asleep.

"I'm sorry for coming home so late again, darling. Please go back to sleep." He said.

"Shut up, and lay down with me." You responded, pulling him towards you.

With a smile, Mycroft happily lies down next to you and hugs you around the waist. "Good night, mon amour," Mycroft murmured, kissing your temple before falling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, but I have something planned. So be prepared!!
Have a great day/night.
Bye bye!!<33