~Meeting them after a long time~

Requested by sasuke375<3
I hope you like it! Have fun reading!!<33

Requested by sasuke375<3I hope you like it! Have fun reading!!<33

'The moon is beautiful beautiful today.' This thought came to his mind as he looks in the night sky.

A tranquil night is slowly coming to it's glory. A math professor is peacefully walking through the nature, enjoying the calm environment around him.

Over the past few months, William would take the same route to a single bench, sit there, and reminisce about the moments with his lover there.

Whenever one of them felt sorrow, anger or felling nothing at all, they would go there together. The lovers would sit beside each other, cuddling to the other one. Telling one another their problems.

On other days they would go there and would stargazing the whole night. An alternative would also be a picnic just by themselves. The main thing is that they would be together.

But after you left for a trip for months, William begun to go there every night without you. Sitting there all alone by himself. It isn't a secret that he missed you.

As he came back from his thoughts, he realised that he is only a few steps away from the bench. His face turned a little sceptical, as he saw another person sitting there.

But as he continues his steps to the bench, he stood in front of a familiar person.

"Is this seat already taken?" Asked a voice, pulled you out of your thoughts. As you looked up you warmly smiled at him.

"No, no. Please take a seat." Tapping the side beside you. Without any further hesitation, William sits himself beside you.

"Finally you're back, my love," he whispered in your ear before wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to his side.

'I can't wait to see her again!'  Thought Louis, while waiting for the train to arrive.

It had been week, make it even months that the two lover saw each other the last time. A few days ago Louis got an envelope from you, where stands that you will return in a couple of days.