⋆Albert~Misunderstanding⋆

Requested by laifu_reverie
I hope you like it. Enjoy!!<3

TW: suicide, overdose, cheating.
Angst with a fluff ending.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

'So, just a few tomatoes and then I have everything' I thought as I walked along the market.

I wanted to suprise Albert, because in the last time he is acting weird. So, I decided to cook his favourite food. But first of all I need to get all the ingredients for it.

As I was finished with the shopping, I began to walk home again. After a while I needed to take a break. These heavy bags -filled with ingredients- are getting more and more heavier.

I sat down on a bench and put the bags on either side of me. While I took a break, I overheard my name.

I looked around my environment to find the person who called out my name.
"Did you know that [Name]..."
Yet again I heard my name and saw a group of a few ladies. Each of them is trying to hold their laughter as the one woman talked.

It doesn't seem that they noticed me yet, so I take this as opportunity and listen to their conversation.

"Yes I know! And did you saw Lord Moriartys new partner? She is so pretty! I like her more than Lady [name]. She doesn't fit into our state. She is just a poor pharmacist," one of the Ladies giggled, as she put her hand in front of her mouth to cover it up.

'Lord Moriartys new partner? What is all of this?' I quickly got up, took my bags and made my way out of this area.

The whole way home my mind was filled with this conversation. 'Don't he love me anymore? Is this why he is acting weird recently?' I thought to myself.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

Yesterday he didn't came. I repared the food and waited for him. I was sitting there for hours but still, he didnt came. Hours gone by and Albert didn't showed up.

In the end I gave the others all the food I repared. They were happy about the food, but concern about me. It's understandable, I showed up in the middle of the night to give them food and looked like I have cried for hours. Sounds strange, right?

As I saw him again the next day, I asked him where he was and Albert told me that he had still a lot of work to do and couldn't make it. He then left in his room, without saying another word.

Days as gone by and Alberts and my relationship is getting more and more tired. But I still try to fix it. For example today: I will ensure that the soldiers are fully vaccinated and when I'm done I will give the files to Albert and then I'll am gonna asked him for a date.

In your mind the perfect plan.
But in reality a big mistake.

When I finally make my way to Albert's office with all the files, I'm standing in front of the door. Without knocking, I step into the room and drop the files on the floor as I saw it.

A strange woman is kissing Alberts neck.

When Albert met my eyes he couldn't react fast enough to explain himself, I ran out. I ran as fast as I could. I don't know where I went, but I have to get away from this place.

My legs carried me home. I went into the kitchen to pour me a glass water. While the water ran down my throat, my mind was raising what just happend.

Albert cheated on me.

Putting now the empty glass down, I rested my back on the wall. Slowly I slipped down till I reached the ground. As I closed my eyes, these horrible scene pops up to my mind.

'Why would he do that? Did I do something wrong? Don't he love me anymore?'

Images begun to fly through my head with me and Albert. How much fun we had together. How often he said, how much he loved me. How he wanted to have a future with me.

This is all gone now.

'Make then stop these thoughts. I don't want to hear them anymore.' I put my head on the closet door and opend my eyes. They drift to the cabinet of my pills and medications.

At this moment my mind went blind. I began to stand up till I stand in front of it. I grab the handle and open it.

I took the sleeping pills and put many of them in the palm of my hand. Again, I poured me a glass of water in. Then I looked in my palm. Without any hesitations I throw them into my mouth and rinsed with water.

Just as I want to take another hand of pills, I heard how the door opend abruptly. Before I could see who it is, I began the feel dizzy, everthing was spinning. In the next moment, I felt on my knees. Before my eyes closed completely, I could hear a too familiar voice that is calling me out.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

Third Person Pov

[Name] is laying on a hospital bed. In the past days she has been lying there without any movements. The person who brought her to the hospital was Albert. He knew from the beginning that everything will come out someday. But he didn't want her to find out that way. Especially not that way.

He immediately went after her, to explain himself. That the women blackmailed him. They would have made your life hell and he just wanted to protect you. So he played it with.

But now, Albert had enough.

He is sitting by your bed, holding your hand in his. From time to time he need to swipe a few tears away. He knew he made a mistake. A huge mistake and he is ready to fix everything what happend.

"I'm so so sorry [name]. I was a fool. But I just wanted to protect you. I promise you, I will show you what you deserve. Someone who is truly loving you. I promise." Albert whispered, while he's holding your hand to his forehead.

When he gently squeezes [name] hand and he can feel a squeeze back. He quickly open his eyes to see his lover laying there, looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"[Name]..." He manage to say, before he embrace her.

[Name] hesitated to return the hug, but after a few seconds she slowly hug him back.

"Please, please don't ever do that again." Albert pleaded, as he looked at her eyes.

As she looked down, he knew that he needed to explain what happened. Why he did it. Why he hurt her.
And he did. Albert explained everthing to her what happend. Why he did it. Why he hurt her.

As he explained everthing, there was a long pause. No one dared to speak. Albert almost loses the hope, that she will forgive him.

"I forgive you."

When Albert heard these three words, he stopped breathing for a second. She forgives him? Is this the true?

One thing Albert always loved about [name] dearly, was her kindness. And yet again it let his heart melt.

Both of them knew that it's gonna be hard, after all what happend. But they loved eachother so much, that nobody could ever pull them apart.

Till their last breath they loved another. Forever and ever.

A/N
I really hope you liked this chapter, because this took a lot of time. But I am really happy with it:)
Have an excellent day/night!!
Bye bye<33