⋆William~Soulmate⋆

Requested by Smghvfhb
I hope you like it. Enjoy<33

Soulmates

↪ A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet - a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them.

You have found your soulmate. You're sure of it. You have meet this one special person in your life and would do everthing to not let it go again. You trusted your soulmate with all your heart. In your eyes he is the definition of an angel, he would never hurt a fly and wouldn't dare to lie to you.
That's what you thought.

You are living over 3 years now with the Moriarty brother in on household. These 3 years has been the best 3 years in your life.

You have a lovely relationship with Louis and Albert. You and Albert would peacefully drink wine, while gossiping about other noble. On the other hand, you would often help Louis with the house. One of your favourite activities is cooking together.

Lastly, there is William. You are strong connected to each other. Or how you would prefer to say: You are soulmates.

No one is disagreeing when they saw you two. How you can't stop touching eachother, be it holding hands or his hands on your waist. How soft spoken you are, he would never scream at you or would be mad about you for a long time.
Finally, how you look at eachother. Especially when you can't stop looking into eachothers eyes.

For you, the time flies by and you wouldn't be happier with your life.
Until that particular day.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

A peacefully atmosphere is spreading through the room. No annoying sound from a carriage or the sound of Moran screaming. The sun is shinning into the room, were you read, enjoying the sunray and the warm feeling on your skin, while sitting comfortable on the sofa.

Even though the atmosphere is great, the feeling of unease is burning in your stomach. You tried to make a break or you have drank something. But nothing was really helpful with this feeling.

Your mind constantly rushing to William. When he is gonna be home, should she visit him or when can you finally cuddle with him and feeling the warm of his.

But you don't want to waste your time with thinking. So you tried to jump into your book world and continue to live their the following hours. Without having any other responsibilitys.

You know that William is teaching on a university. But you were still curious why he has so much paperwork to do. You understand that being a teacher can be stressful, but not that he sits in his office, nearly the whole day, let alone the whole week. You were suspicious.

One day you finally decided to look what he always has to do and what so important. You know you shouldn't be poking around in his stuff, but the thought of finally knowing what's keeps him to busy makes you continue your little plan.

So, you took this opportunity when William wasn't in his office -to go to the loo- and sneak into his office. You gone behind his desk and open gradually his drawers. So far you didn't found something interesting, but you weren't finished yet. The last drawer, which was the bottom drawer was still left.