⋆James~Always here for you⋆

Requested by Pszczolo-osa!!
I hope you like it. Enjoy!!<3

Here are a few different scenarios with James and his dysphoria lover. Little reminder; nothing is wrong with you. You can live like you want. Here, we don't care about gender or your sexuality. We accept everyone:) Take care of yourself and have fun reading<3

♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
It was a stunning weather today. So, I decided to take a little walk with myself. Sometimes you need to go outside just by yourself and enjoy the environment.

I already took a peaceful walk outside the city amd now I'm on my way to return home. I stopped by a bench amd made myself comfortable. I am exhausted, because of the long distance I've walked.

Around me are carriages and loud people. Sadly, I need to accept this fate. But I only need to take a break of a few minutes. This thought made my mood a little better.

Beside me is another bench, where strangers were sitting. These women look like they gossip about everyone and don't care if they get caught. So, it was no suprose as they started to talk bad about other people.

Minutes passed and they still talked badly. At first I didn't really care much what they were saying, but as soon as I heard who a person's description fit me for, I started listening without them noticing.

"...and please look at the not well covered chest part. You can still see that she is a woman." One of the women whispered to the others.

With shock and sadness, I stood up and leave the place. The whole way home I thought about what the women said. I am sure that I'm a man but still insecure about what other people thing of me. I'm not that confident like my boyfriend James, nor I look so good as him. But he is my biggest supporter and I trust him.

When i got home i was greeted by James. As soon as I saw him, I hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Darling, what's wrong? What happend?" Jes asked with a worried voice.

"They will never accept me James! People still see me as a woman and I'm sick of it. I shouldn't have tried it." I bearly could say it between my sobs.

"Shh...my love. You aren't a woman. You're a handsome man, who I am in love with. People will always have something against it, you can't control this. But what you can control is how you think of it. If you think you're a man then you're a man. You are not alone, I'm always here for you, always remember that, my love."

♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
They were on a party and people still use her/she and he don't feel comfortable and not in the right place. James takes the reader home

One of your worst nightmares has become true.

You were invited to a party.

It is necessary for a mission, but first of all James and I need to gather information of a person. The party will be popular, which means that there will be a lot of unknown people. This will be also my first party, where I show myself as a man.

The night is approaching and it's time to go to the party. I interwined arm with his, as we stepped into the room. All eyes are focusing on us. Most people still see me as my old self. As a woman.

I pushed that thought away and tried to focus on the mission. Most of the time, James is the one who talked with the people, while I stood beside them agree with that what they said or nod from time to time.

Slowly, I began to feel uncomfortable. The whole time I could feel the looks and the whispering from others. I'm not feeling well being around people who don't accept me. I needed to leave.

Soon as James was done talking with the people, he made sure that I'm alright. But as he saw the look on my face is worry began to rise.

"What's wrong darling? Are you not feeling well?" He asked me with pure worry.

I told him how I felt. He immediately grabbed whole hand and his arm around my waist. James searched for an exit and we made our way out of the mansion.

"Where are we going? What about the Informations?" I asked, searching for an answer.

"We're going home. We are going to cuddle as long as you want to. And don't worry about the informations, I think we have what we needed." James answer softly, kissing my forehead.

In the evening James and I were cuddling together. His warm gave me the comfort I needed and set me into a peaceful sleep. But before I could drift into the dreamworld, I heard him whispering:"You don't have to worry darling. I'm always here for you. Sleep well."

♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
I let out a frustrated sigh. I've been sitting here in front of the mirror for what feels like hours, trying to cover my breasts.

I have quite a lot of bust size and it was not easy to cover these up with only bandages. My breakdown was interrupt by a knock on the door. I quickly cover up myself and called the person in. To my luck it was my lover James.

"Hello my dove I wante-... oh I see you have problem there. Here, let me help you." James gave a sweet smile.

James came up behind me and helped me with the bandages. Each time he wrapped me in the bandages, he gave me a quick kiss on my neck. He's doing it, till he is done with covering my chest.

"So, all done dove. If you ever need help with this again, I'm always here for you to help you out."

A/N
Wooo this is the 50th part in this book!!