⋆Louis~the 3rd Holmes⋆

Requested by BeatrixMarcelo
Enjoy!<3

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

Third Person Pov

Politics conversations, crime scenes and the sound of arguments which seems to have no end.

This is your life of being a Holmes. To be more specific the little sister of being a Holmes. Even though it may sound weird, you wouldn't change a thing.

With the two brothers there is no moments of boredom. You also got a great mind like they have. Which means that you often tend to do little competitions, of who can deduce people faster.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

In the present time you were on your way to Sherlock. More specific to 221b bakerstreet. You were never been there before, so you had your little problems with the way.

You got of the train and pull out a map of Sherlock. You thought that it couldn't be that difficult to find the street, when you have a map from the one and only great detective, right?

Wrong.

Apparently Sherlock was not an artist by himself and it looked like and fantasy map of a child. So, you decided to find the way by yourself. How hard could it be?

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

After 2 full hours of trying to find the way, you needed a break. With your somewhat heavy luggage and an empty stomach, was it not easy.

But then you decided to put your ego away and finally asked someone for the way.

As you looked around the area, your eyes landed on a man with scarlet eyes and blond hair. He looks nice to you, so you thought of asking him for the way.

Your Pov

"Excuse me sir?" I started waiting for him to look at me.

The man turns around to me. As I saw is questionable face waiting of something, I began to speak again:"I'm really sorry for bothering you, but I can't find a street here. Could you tell me were I needed to go?" I asked, while showing him the address.

As he saw the address, I observe a slightly shocked glare from him. 'Did he know Sherlock?' I asked myself.

"Of course," he answered and begun to explain the directions.

As he saw now my questionable face, he begun to say:"I could take you there if you want." He suggest.

"If I didn't bother you to much, then yes. It would be great." I smiled at him.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

By now he offers me to take my luggage, which I'm very grateful for. As we walked beside eachother, we talked a little about ourselves. I must say, that it's very comfortable with him. After some time he had a question for me.

"Can I asked you where you know Sherlock Holmes?" He asked as he looked in my direction.

"Well you see, I'm his little sister." You answered him truthfully.

You looked at him as you answered his question and meet his eyes. For a moment you two just looked at eachothers eyes.

When you two realised it, you quickly looked away and continue your journey.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

"Here are we. 221b bakerstreet." Louis told you, smiling in your direction.

"Thank you so much!", you beamed, as you give him a tight hug.

A blush appears on his face and he tries to cover it up as quickly as possible. As you stepped away from him, you chuckle a little before making your way to the door.

But before you stepped in you turned back to Louis and gave him a quick wave. "I hope I get lost again, so we see eachother again!" You shouted, before you disappear in the house.

Now both of you hope that this day will come someday.

A/N
Merry Christmas!!
Don't forget to vote and have a great day/night
Bye bye<3