⋆William~Consequences⋆

Requested by ahslleyy
Enjoy!<3

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

The bright shining light, you can see from afar. The smell of delicious food, rises in every nose in the room. Finally the sound of loud laughter, allocations and conversations is to hear from far away.

It is indeed a pleasant party.

Lord Evans celebrate his 50 Birthday. A lot of people wouldn't disagree with a party as this. Not even the Moriarty group.

They got an invitation from lord evans, and because they were in good terms with him, they accepted.

The party is so far very calm and everyone is enjoying themselves. But as Lord Evans announced a special, all focus was on him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you a delightful performance from the famous dancer Lady [name]!"

The people cheered, clapped their hand. They couldn't believe that Lady [name] would performe in front of them. Louis was confused. He never heard about about her.

From the look of Louis face, Albert begun to explain: "She is very popular in east- Europe. Rumors have it that she is one of the best dancers you will ever know. She should also be a beauty."

Louis nodded along, tries to understand all the information. William and the others did too. However before anyone could asked something again, the lights go slowly dark, all the whispering is dying and many eyes were focus on the stage in front of them.

Mesmerising music is to hear which reached even the latest part of the room. In front of the stage are backround dancers. However all eyes are on one figure.

She is right in front of the crowd on stage. At one part of the music, [name] begun to dance. Her performe is breathtaking. It looks so easy on her. Like she's floating. Floating with the divine music.

After some time, the music stopped. She stopped as well. For a moment it was completely silent in the room. No one dared to say something.

The silent however stopped as someone clapped. Eyes were following the sound and reached William. All eyes were on him for a second before everyone in the room begun to clap and cheered for the Lady.

[name] is looking through the room, looking at the audience. As her eyes landed on William, she stopped for a moment. He send her a smile, which she returned.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

Your Pov

"Congratulations my dear, I'm pleased with your performance. Thank you very much for coming," Lord evans praised.

"Of course, it was a pleasure to performe for you," I replied.

On backstage, many people praised me of my performance, giving me flowers or want an autograph.

I was just finished talking with a very kind lady, as a man with an enormous bouquet comes in my way.

"Lady [name] you were absolutely stunning out there. I still can't believe I got to see such an angel as you are," he begun to jabbered.

'What a slime...' I thought.

Netherless, I accepted his flowers and smiled at him as I thanked him. As I looked up at him again, I could see a disgusting smirk on his face.

He begun to walk forwards me, till my back was pressed against the wall. With scared eyes I looked at him. As he reached his hand out to me, it was suddenly blocked by another hand.

"I am sorry to interrupt this here, but Lady [name] promised me a little walk," he paused for a second to look at me with a small smile, before he continued," so would you be so free and leave us for a second."

The man put on a defeated smile on and said his goodbye to us. As he was out of reach I begun to say:"I wouldn't know what to do, thank you so much Lord...?"

"William James Moriarty, at your service," he answered as he bowed a little.

"Lord Moriarty, please, what can I do to thank you?" You asked

He looks like he was thinking for a second before he answered:"Well, what about an invitation. A little talk with a cup of tea, perhaps?

"I would love to."

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。

A week had passed and [name] is in front of the Moriarty estate.

[Name] took a deep breath before she knocked on the door. While she waited a bit, her thoughts went wild.

Did she made the right choice? What if they lured her in to kill her? Has the consequences for the future?

But all of her thought went blank, when the door finally opend.

Who knows, perhaps it as consequences in the future. Maybe good or bad ones. But it's all in her hands now.

༉‧₊˚.:。・:*˚:✧。
A/N
The first oneshot, I really hope you liked it:)
This is my Christmas present for you♡
Merry Christmas!!
And thank you so much for the love you give this book!!<3