1. Look Of Love

Hi there. I am so happy you decided to read my book. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to leave comments and let me know how you like the story.

POV: Alicia

I looked at my husband, admiring him while he danced in our living room to some jazz. He is a great dancer I'll give him that.

"Come on honey, dance with me." He says while pulling me up from the sofa. He swayed with me before spinning me around and then dipped me while I giggled like I was 15. He is the love of my life, my best friend, the person who life made sense when he was next to me. He made me feel like I could do and be anything I wanted. Like the world was my oyster.

Since the day I met him at a charity ball when I spilled a little champagne on him, my life has changed.

~Charity ball~

He looked at me and a deep chuckle escaped his beautiful lips before he said "well, this night just got better ", while I wanted the earth to open and swallow me...I just spilled champagne on the Harrison Rogers.

I guess it's a good thing he thought it was funny. I looked at him with a shy smile and while saying sorry and desperately looking for something I could use to dry his shirt to no luck. Recognizing my distress, Harrison takes my hand in his...so warm but solid it made my heart beat even faster..."tell you what, I'll forget about my ruined shirt if you let me take you out."

"Like a sniper?" I blurted out and he laughed so hearty my own heart warmed.

"No, like a gentleman takes a beautiful lady to a beautiful place with good food, good wine and marvelous company." He said with a breathtaking smile.

"So what do you say?" And that's when I realized I was staring at him. "Yes." I heard the word fall out before I could stop it and he kissed my hand.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7pm." With that he walked away into the crowd.

~Present~

1 year and 6months later we are husband and wife, who would have thought.
This gorgeous man in my living room was my husband and hopefully father of our children soon.

We laughed as we danced and when the song ended he cupped my face and looked into my eyes with his hazel eyes with a serious look on his face. He kissed me softly on the lips before saying "I love you deeply honey, with all my heart. You are my life and my reason."

Tears filled my eyes before he kissed me again, this time deepening the kiss and moved his hands to my waist to lift me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked toward the sofa and sat down with me straddling him, not breaking the kiss once.
He swiftly undid my buttons exposing my black lace bra to which he growled his approval.

He planted soft kisses along my neck and chest...just as he was about to unhook my bra...'ding dong' goes the doorbell.

"Nooooo!" We said at the same time before I laugh and he has a look of irritation on his face. I move off him to sit on the couch and pull myself together while he goes to the door.

The pizza we ordered is here. Harrison walks into the living with the pizza, a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. I close my eyes and hum as I devour the pizza. My husband looking at me with smile on his face.

"What?" I say mid bite.

"Nothing, I just love watching you enjoy food." He says.

"It's my favorite pizza, chicken and mushroom with sweet chili sauce...chefs kiss." He laughs. We ate pizza and drank wine and it was a beautiful evening.