14. Epilogue

"Happy Anniversary my love. Every day with you is a privilege I never take for granted. Thank you for 10 amazing years and cheers to next 70. Cheers everyone!" Harrison raises a toast to his wife and the guests cheers and sip their champagne. The anniversary festivities went on into the night as family and friends celebrated love.

After 10 years of marriage, Alicia and Harrison have never been happier. They have since welcomed another son, Milo, to their family. Junior and Luna have been over the moon for their little brother who is now 3 years old. Milo shares a birthday with his dad, who was more than happy when it happened, calling him the best gift ever.

Alicia's documentary deal went through and performed so well that they did a part 2 to the series. They called it A Look at Redemption. She even got an award for best documentary series which absolutely delighted her and her family. Harrison could not stop raving about it. Alicia has since written another book and called it Family, where she speaks about it's meaning for different people.

The family of five will be going off on holiday for the anniversary celebration to a villa in the south of Italy. Just a week long holiday to relax before Junior and Luna start school again. It has been a joy watching their children grow up and find their way in the world.

"This is amazing!" Luna squealed as she ran through the front door and took in the beauty of the villa. Harrison was never one to spare an expense when it came to his family. The villa was beautiful and from the front door you could see right to the backyard which has a pool and overlooks the sea.

"Milo, look, there's a pool. Let's go." Junior says taking Milo's little hand and they ran outside leaving their parents behind.

The staff took the luggage to the rooms as Alicia and Harrison joined the kids outside. The kids ran towards them and wanted to go for a walk so that's what they did. They first went around the house and yard before heading to the beach. It was the kids' favourite thing in the world.

"Let's go back to the house. Dinner will be ready soon after we all freshen up." Alicia says and they head back to the villa.

"Babe, this was such an amazing idea. Thank you for arranging all this." Alicia says as she hugs Harrison.

"I was not going let our 10 year anniversary go without a big celebration. Besides, you have done more for me and our family so it was an absolute pleasure for me to do this." He says and kisses Alicia before they headed downstairs for dinner.

The dinner was amazing and the kids loved the pasta with their empty plates as evidence. They ended the night with family movie night but the kids were the first ones to fall asleep leaving their parents with the movie.

"I think this is the first time in a while that they went to sleep without fussing first." Alicia says after they tuck in the kids and head to their bedroom.

"I know. Luna is top of that list, no doubt." Harrison says and they laugh.

"Goodnight honey." Harrison says and kisses a sleepy Alicia on the forehead who smiles softly.

The next morning after breakfast, the kids are excited about swimming and can barely stand still as Alicia gets their floaties on them.

Junior and Luna are the little dare-devils and have no problem diving in. Milo is a little shy and would rather sit on his dad's lap and watch his big brother and sister play in the water. This is what life is about, being around people you love and enjoying life with them while creating beautiful memories together.

"This is going to be a great week." Alicia says leaning her onto Harrison's shoulder as they swing their legs in the pool.

"It is. And life is going to get better." Harrison says and they share a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again. I hope you enjoyed reading the book. Thank you for sticking with it and I hope you enjoyed it. It's my first finished book, yay!

Let me know your thoughts overall. Thank you again.