5. How Could You

POV: Alicia

Harrison walks and kneels in front of me. "Baby please give me a chance to fix this."

"How do you fix having a baby with another woman Harrison? Tell me."

He shakes his head and say "first I need to be sure she's telling the truth."

"So you did sleep with her?" I ask but he remains silent and my heart breaks.
I stand up and walk to the closet.

"Alicia," Harrison says softly and I ignore him. I close the door of the closet.
A few minutes later I emerge with 2 suitcases. A panicked Harrison gets up from the floor to stand in front of me.

"Baby please don't do this. Please stay, I promise I will fix this. Please don't go, don't do this to us."

"Do this to us? Are you kidding me? You did this to us!" I hiss at him. I grab the suitcases and walk out.

I take the keys to the Jaguar and head out. Harrison follows me out the door to car in the driveway.

"Alicia, can you atleast tell me where you are going?"

I look at him debating whether to tell him or not. "I'm going to the penthouse." I concede.
I get in the car and drive off.

I got to the penthouse and the first thing I wanted was a long hot bath and food because I'm very hungry.
After eating I watched some cartoons before I dosed off.

I woke up after tossing and turning for about 2hours. My heart is too sore for sleeping. I'm still in disbelief over the fact that Harrison could have gotten another woman pregnant. How could he do that to us? He kept quiet when I asked if he slept with her. Does that mean he did that once or was it a thing they had while he was with me as well?

I can't even call Monica and tell her, I don't know how to explain this situation.
I am also questioning whether leaving was the right decision. What does me leaving mean for our marriage? Are we done? No I can't think like that, that's too far.

It's so funny that the only person I want to speak to or be next to is him even after all this.
I try again to get some sleep.

I am sitting in the hotel lobby when Harrison walks in with Leslie and a small baby boy. "Mr and Mrs Rogers, welcome back." Says the receptionist. 'Mr and Mrs Rogers?' What just happened? When did they become Mr and Mrs?
I quickly walk to reception area, "Harrison? What's going on?" I say with panic in my voice.

"Alicia what are you doing here? I told you to stay away from me and my family." He says angrily.

"Harrison what do you mean? I am your wife." I start crying. Suddenly security is dragging me kicking and screaming, "Harrison don't do this" but he walked away. "Nooo!" I wake up screaming.

Thank goodness it's just a bad dream, but wow what a turn of events in the dream.

My phone starts ringing and I answer when I see it's Mark. "Mark?"

"Hey Alicia. I'm sorry for calling this late. I was hoping we could talk for a bit?"

"What's there to talk about Mark?"

"Alicia please, I'm with him right now and he's a mess over you leaving."

"That's funny since I'm the one who found out my husband may be having a baby with another woman. I guess if he's a mess I must be jumping with joy."

"Come on Alicia, you know he would never deliberately hurt you..."

"Just stop. It's late, I have to go."