10. The Intruder

POV: Harrison

Life has been busy and good the last few months. Baby Luna has been an absolute doll even with the sleepless nights. Her small smiles and cooing make you forget it's 3am. Junior has been taking his big brother responsibility seriously with holding her bottle, calming her when she cries and even wanting to get involved in diaper changes. He is just happy to be there and being a little protector. I got my wish of a little girl that looks like my wife, the sassiness is still to develop.

Today I am out having lunch with Mark. He said he had something important to talk to me about. He had me a little worried but he said it was nothing bad so I'm anticipating whatever news he has to deliver.

"Rogers," he pats my shoulder. "Sorry I'm late." He says and takes a seat.

"No problem. How's it going man?" I ask him.

"All good and you?" He asks and I notice the big smile on his face.

"I'm good. That's a big smile you got there, what's up?"

"Well, you know I've been seeing Sophie for a while now. I want to ask her to marry me." He says excited taking me by surprise. Mark wants to get married? Who is this guy and what has he done with my best friend?

We spent the rest of our lunch talking about our relationships, my kids and how it goes without saying that I am the best man for his wedding. There's nowhere I'd rather be than next to my best friend as he becomes a husband. He's lucky to have Sophie.

Sophie had stopped being our nanny 2 months ago. Alicia has not yet entertained the idea of new help because she only liked Sophie. Her mom ended up moving closer to us so that she can be available at all times when we need her.

Mark asked for my help with planning a beautiful proposal, planned for next week a day after Sophie's birthday. Nice touch. I went home excited to spill the beans to Alicia. She's going to be excited.

Once Mark got the ball rolling, it was game time. He got a beautiful ring and he wanted to propose at the rooftop of my hotel with the city as a beautiful backdrop and we can celebrate with a late lunch among family and friends. I had the hotel manager make the arrangements and Mark approved all the ideas under Alicia's watchful eye. My dear wife, she was excited for Mark and Sophie.

Mark threw Sophie a birthday party at his house. He told her we would be celebrating her birthday the whole weekend as a cover for his proposal tomorrow. Alicia's mom was at the our house to babysit the kids while we go to the birthday party. The kids love her and she's so good with them which is a big bonus. 

"What are you doing?" Alicia asked giggling when I got in the shower and hugged her from behind kissing her neck.

"Kissing my beautiful wife." I say against her shoulder as my hands move to her breasts. I turn her around and capture her mouth and I smile when a little moan escapes and she pulls away. 

"We're going to be late." She says and it comes out as pleading. I love how she responds to me. I pull her close by the waist and kiss her again.

"We won't be late, I promise." I press more kisses on her lips and neck. She puts her arms around my neck pulling me closer. My hands keep exploring her body as I continue kissing her desperately. I put my hands on her ass and pick her up and move until her back is against the shower wall.
"Harrison..." She pleads. "I know baby." I say and she gasps when I slip into her.
We are all heavy breaths, moans and cussing as I thrust deeply in and out. "Fuck, you feel so good." I say in her ear before adding more intense strokes until she's screams her release and I find mine too as her nails dug into my back and shoulder.