13. Celebrations are Plenty

POV: Harrison

I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and turn to see Alicia, her mom and the kids walking in. "Daddy look, mommy's back." Junior says and yawns. "I know buddy. It's great. Looks like it's your bedtime already." I say and he yawns and snuggles into his mom's neck and she rubs his back. Luna is passed out in her grandmother's arms.

"We're going to tuck them. I'll see you in a few minutes." Alicia says and they walk towards the kids' rooms and I head to our bedroom. I am waiting impatiently for her to return so we can talk about what happened. She said she believed me, to my relief, but she's been keeping her distance since.

The door opens and Alicia walks in and sits next to me on the foot of the bed. I take her hand and she exhales. "I'm sorry." She says as fresh tears fall from her eyes confusing me. I immediately hug her and soothe her.

"No baby, no. You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one that's sorry." I say and we stay in a hug until she calms down enough to talk. "I thought you were mad at me." I say and she chuckles.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself."

"I don't understand."

"I let her stay in our home. I let her stay despite what happened in the past. I practically lined up her shot at our marriage and goddamn it she took the shot." She says and grunts in frustration.

"You did what you did because you are a good person. You saw a battered woman and mother and you sympathized. You did nothing wrong."

"I did. I rolled out the red carpet for her into our home."

"You could not have known that she would do this." I say trying to help her see that she's not to blame for Leslie's disgusting antics. She nods and I think she is getting it.

"I should have known. I should have seen it." And I've lost her again.

We talk about it some more and I assure her that I know Leslie and this does not surprise me even though it did, just a bit. I thought she would have some respect after we welcomed her into our home in her hour of need and offered her some solace. Nope, not Leslie. She looked a gift horse in the mouth in true Leslie fashion. 

Where we go from here, is to put this behind us and focus on us and the kids. Speaking of us, I promised my wife some rounds and deep strokes when she came back from her work trip. I want her under me moaning my name while I am buried deep inside her.

After I let her cum a few times, she's now under me whimpering. "I know baby, I know." I say and give her a kiss. "You're doing so good." I praise her as I thrust harder. "Oh my god....Harrison...ahhh mmm mmm." She moaned. "Let it out for me baby." I say and she releases and a few thrusts later I find my own. We stay cuddled for a few minutes as I rub her back and kiss her softly. 

"Let's go take a bath." I say as she yawns while nodding and I chuckle. I get up to get a bath started with some lavender for relaxation. I go back to get her and I find her sitting up and she extends her arms when she sees me. I pick her up in my arms.

I'm sitting behind my wife in the bath and I feel happy. She's playing with the bubbles and giggling. She looks relaxed and sleepy, so I get her out of the water and dry before tucking her in bed. She snuggles into me and drifts off to sleep. This is where I love to be, loving and pleasing my wife. 

~1 month later~

It's been a month since dealing with the Leslie drama and thankfully we have moved from it and I am praying this time it's for good. I have also been receiving good feedback from the hotel managers since the firing of the staff who were stealing. Business is back on track and I am loving it.