𝐓𝐄𝐍 ∘ 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥

chapter x.
(captain america: the winter soldier)

they  claim  that  i'm  violent  just  'cause  i  refuse  to  be  silent
these  hypocrites  are  havin'  fits  'cause  i'm  not  buyin'  it
defyin'  it  envious  because  i  will  rebel  against
any  oppressor  and  this  is  known  as  self  defense
i  show  no  mercy  they  claim  that  i'm  the  lunatic
violent ⎯⎯⎯ tupac shakur

they  claim  that  i'm  violent  just  'cause  i  refuse  to  be  silentthese  hypocrites  are  havin'  fits  'cause  i'm  not  buyin'  itdefyin'  it  envious  because  i  will  rebel  againstany  oppressor  and  this  is  known  as  self  defense...

washington d.c.
2014
(everlee's point of view)

TRIGGER WARNINGS
anxiety, blood, violence

''Don't say anything to anyone, okay?'' Steve said as he looked staight forward, as he held his head high.

''Okay.'' I agreed, as we turned a corner. I saw Pierce and Sharon standing in a doorway talking, and Steve clearly saw too, because he immediatly straighten his back once again, as we walked down the hallway.

''Captain Rogers.'' Sharon said as she passed us.

''Neighbor.'' He greeted back, as we kept on walking. I turned around to meet her eyes, which they were a mix of irritation and hurt. I smiled at her, as Steve walked over to beside Pierce.

''Oh. Captain.'' He said as he held his coffee in his hand.
''I'm Alexander Pierce.'' He said with a smile to Steve, and brought out his right hand for Steve to shake.

''Sir, it's an honor.'' Steve replied as he shook his hand. 

''The honor's mine Captain.'' He said with a side smile.
''My father served in the 101st. Come on in.'' He walked in, reffering for Steve to join him.

''Stay here, I'll be back in a minute.'' Steve said before he walked inside the big office. And as I looked into the room, I could see Steve with his back turned to me, and Pierce met my eyes. He gave me a scowl look, as he closed the door.

''Weird.'' I mumbled to myself, as I turned around, to be meet with an empty hallway.

I took out my phone, to entertain myself for a bit, while waiting for Steve. And after some time had passed, the door to the office opened, and I saw Steve walk out.