─── 𝐈. THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎
SEASON THREE — EPISODE ONE

       𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 entered through the pastel blue double doors of Beacon Hills High, slurring her mocha frappe

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 entered through the pastel blue double doors of Beacon Hills High, slurring her mocha frappe. The sound of her white bottega heels echoed throughout the deserted hallway. She happened to fifteen minutes late for first day of class, all because of a faulty alarm clock and a quick pit stop to a nearby coffee shop that makes the greatest frappe ever made.

She tossed her empty beverage into a nearby garbage before turning the hallway corner not paying attention to where she was going, which led her into crashing into a firm chest.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I really should pay..." Riley's words came to a halt. She was captivated by a handsome guy who looked to be her age. He had star shattering brown puppy dog eyes, dark black hair that he was tousled with gel and tan skin. "Attention."

His brown eyes stared into her ocean blue eyes. He couldn't get his eyes off of her like they were in a trance. She would think he would stare at her outfit, which consisted of a white button up shirt, navy blue vest and white knee high socks underneath the navy blue plaid skirt or her rather native British accent but no, instead, he gave her a charming smile.

"It's okay. In all honesty, I wasn't paying
attention myself." He held out his hand. "I'm
Scott."

Riley's eyes traveled down to his hand before she shaking it. Suddenly, she got a strange smell from him but she chose not to sat anything about it.

"Riley. I'm looking for the principle's office. Do you know where it is?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah, it's the third door on the right." He answered, pointing down the hallway.

"Thanks, see you around." Riley walked past him, towards the principle's office. With her enhanced senses, she could feel the eyes of the boy on her. So when she opened the door, she dramatically flipped her blonde hair and turned to him with a signature smile before walking inside of the office.

ೃ⁀➷

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 to walk Riley to her first period, fifteen minutes later after the whole meet and greet, but the blonde insisted she could find it by herself. It was the wrong decision because she lost a little bit, but she managed to find it, luckily.

"Room 102." Riley murmured, opening the door. Her eyes widen when she saw everyone turn their heads to stare at her. She only recognized one person, Scott, from the hallway.

"Hi? Are you the new student Principal Shepherd just called about?" The teacher questioned the girl from her desk. "Riley Marshall?"