─── 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. PROMISE ME

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 barely a thought across Riley's mind, it was visible all over her face as she sat next to the hospital bed where mother's body laid. It been over nine hours since the electrical incident and Riley hasn't left her mother's side since then. A suddenly knock could be heard from door.

"Come in." Riley answered, glancing over at the doorway.

The door opened revealing Scott.

"Hey." The McCall boy stated.

"Hey." Riley greeted before looking back at her mother.

"Is she okay?" Scott asked the blonde before stopping himself. "Sorry, dumb question."

"It's fine. She's unconscious and stable. None of her internal organs were damaged, the doctors said she had burns over her body and lucky to survived." Riley answered before peeling back her mother's bandage on her wrist. "But I don't think it was luck."

Scott saw as a gold light flashed inside of Grace's wrist. Replacing her burned skin back to her normal olive skin.

"She's healing herself—" Scott trailed off as he put his hand on Riley's shoulder. His veins darkened as he absorbed the blonde's pain.

When Riley realized what his touch was doing to her, she jerked her shoulder away from his hand.

"You're in pain. How many times did you take her pain away?" He asked Riley.

"Too much for me to count." Riley admitted.

"Riley, you can't do that. Taking to much pain can kill you." Scott chastised the blonde.

"I don't care." Riley stated firmly.  "She's the only family I have left. I'd do anything for her, even if it kills me."

Scott's expression on his face reflected worry and sadness before grasped the blonde's hand. "Maybe you don't care but I do, okay? So does your mother. She wouldn't want you to give your life for her. She's already healing, you don't need to override yourself. So I want you to promise me something. Promise me you won't take too much pain. Promise me you'll do that."

Riley stared at his face, seeing the worried expression on his face. His eyes didn't lie nor did his heartbeat. She squeezed his hands with a nodded.

"I promise."

𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 Riley was sent home by Melissa to take a shower, eat and sleep. She informed Riley she would call if there's anything new with her mother or Isaac. Speaking of Isaac, he was in a worst state, his healing process was almost as slow as her mother's. Of course, Riley was really worried about him, but thankfully Allison stayed with him.

After a much needed shower, ​​​Riley found herself in the kitchen boiling some noodles while staring at the drizzling rain through the window. Her mind wonder started to ponder about if she missed out on anything that has happened today. But her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door. She stopped her actions and went to open the door which revealed an injured brown eyed werewolf.

"Scott?" Riley asked.

Without answering, he passed out in the blonde's arms.

🆃🅷🅰︎🅽🅺 🆈🅾︎🆄 🅵🅾︎🆁 🆁🅴🅰︎🅳🅸🅽🅶