─── 𝐕𝐈. SEARCH AND FIND

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
SEASON THREE — EPISODE SEVEN

    𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 a lot time together in the past few days

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 a lot time together in the past few days. As promised, Scott explained the current events that has been happening and it was a lot for take in. The victims, in groups of three, were chosen based on the following types:

• Virgins
• Warriors
• Healers
• Philosophers
• Guardians

Things only gotten worse when a doctor had been taken and it was believed healers were the next to be killed by whoever was doing these sacrifices. Mr Harris, the school's biology teacher had been taken too. So Riley decided to do some extensive research through her mother's grimoire and happened to find something that relates to these sacrifices.

"Okay, so here's what I found out." Riley voiced as her, Stiles, and Scott sat in Mr. Harris class. She showered them the page of the grimoire. "Based off these sacrifices—the Darach is giving itself power."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Each sacrificed trio will give the Darach different powers. By sacrificing Warriors, it will gained enhanced strength, By sacrificing Healers, it will be able to heal themselves at an accelerated rate. By sacrificing Philosophers, it will gain enhanced intelligence, strategy, and an aptitude. By sacrificing Virgins, it seemingly gained a heightened ability to seduce others."

"It's giving itself superpowers." Stiles summed up.

"Exactly." Riley stated.

"The question is why?" Scott chimed in.

The trio were interrupted by Ms. Blake who dropped her books on the teacher's desk.

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing—I mean sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let get started, shall we?"

The sound of a phone ringing caught everyone's attention. Riley turned to see Scott hiding his head underneath his desk, although she could hear him.

"Doc, doc, doc? What's happening?"

Riley instantly perked up with worry.

Scott came from under the table and gave Riley a signal, which prompted the blonde to gather up her jacket and book bag.

"Uh, Ms. Marshall, Mr. McCall—"

Scott cut her off. "Sorry, Ms. Blake, work emergency."

The duo quickly exited out of the classroom.

✩.・*:。

    𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 ran every traffic light as he drove himself and Riley on his dirtbike. This would seem rather romantic if they're weren't rushing to save their boss. The duo parked the bike, seeing deputies cars before burst into the clinic spotting the Sheriff and another Deputy.