─── 𝐗𝐕𝐈. LOST IN THE WOODS

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑬𝒀 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑳𝒀 walked through the middle of the dark ominous forest with no idea of where she was going. Although her legs was leading in the direction as if they had a mind of their own. Until they stopped moving at the sight of a tree stump surrounded by neon yellow fireflies, but stood out was the sight of Stiles sitting with a man wrapped in bandaged cladded with a leather jacket. They seemed to be engaged in a game that Riley didn't recognize.

"Stiles?" Riley called out.

The human didn't reply, keeping his focus on the game.

"Stiles!" Riley shouted this time.

Her voice echoed throughout the air, reaching the human's ears. He quickly looked in the direction of where the blonde stood, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Riley?"

The human got up and walked towards her direction, but as he took each step it seemed she was further and further away from him.

"I—I can't reach you." Stiles stammered out.

Riley tried to rush towards him, but just like Stiles, he was moving further and further away.

"I can't reach you either." Riley replied before glancing around.

Stiles let out huffed until heard the sound of a low growl behind him. He glanced back, seeing the mummy monster looking at him before he shifted his gaze back to Riley.

"Riley, you have to find me. Please, find me." He instructed her.

"But where are you?" Riley questioned.

Stiles opened his mouth to reply but the swarm of fireflies quickly zoomed towards the blonde, buzzing with anger.

Riley immediately turned around to run only to come face to face with the mummy creature.

"HE'S MINE!" the creature shouted.

A scream escaped out of her mouth as it grasped her neck, but everything went dark.

( P R E S E N T D A Y )

Riley quickly jolted up out of her sleep, sitting up with panic written all over her face. The sweat dripping down her forehead, dampening her hair and staining her tank top. Her fingers lingered over her neck, feeling the pain from where the mummy's hand was until the words of Stiles echoed in her mind.