─── 𝐗𝐈𝐈. FEELINGS

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 headed to the animal clinic to ask Deaton's help. Hoping to find Malia today before Mr. Tate had the opportunity to kill her even though he didn't know it was his daugther underneath the coyote fur. Riley has made sure to keep a distance between herself and Scott, the duo has yet to talk about what happened earlier.

"Xylazine." Deaton explained. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever is shooting needs to be a damn good shoot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott suggested.

"Was." Stiles added.

"She can do it." Scott assured.

"If we manage to find that thing." Isaac intervened.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Okay, what is the point of him? What's his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway ? It's 65 degrees out."

Riley snorted, trying to stop the smile from forming, but failed miserably. Stiles always says the darnest things.

"Look, maybe I'm asking the question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for 8 years?" Isaac acknowledged.

Riley would have to agreed with Isaac on that matter.

"I can do it." Scott suggested again.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Riley asked him

"One night, Peter trapped us in the school when he was still an Alpha. He was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"Scott, you can't turn." Riley pointed out.

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton told him.

"I can do it my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Riley sighed, looking up, feeling the eyes of the boys on her. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha thing. Or one who can teach you. Someone who can get it going. Someone who can get it..."

"Up." Isaac offered.

" Isaac offered