─── 𝐗𝐗𝐈. BROKEN ARROW

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

    𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, staring at this new version of herself in the mirror. After completing the kitsune trial, Riley felt different, more confident, more comfortable, more powerful than she ever has. Noshiko informed the teen that she would need to be prepared to face the Nogitsune later tonight. A sudden knock on the door diverted Riley's attention. She walked downstairs, but halfway down, her movement slowed as she saw the front door cracked open.

Immediately her body tensed up and she began to survey her surroundings with caution. Her hands began to ooze out the misty cold air, causing the room's temperature to drop. Her footsteps be,gan quieter and quieter as she made her way closer to the front door.

Out of nowhere, the door is pushed revealing Stiles clumsily tumbling straight down to the ground like a pancake.

"Ow." The human murmured before looking up at Riley. He blinked in surprise at the white haired girl's new appearance. "Riley? You look different."

Riley didn't hesitate firing a spiral of scorching ice toward the human. In her mind, the Nogitsune still possessed him, and there was no way she would miss the opportunity to take him down.

"Whoa!" Stiles exclaimed, dodging the blast. He stood up with his arms up in the air. "It's me, Stiles. The Real Stiles."

Riley fired another shot that smashed against Stiles' chest and flung him against the wall. The wooden table broke his fall, but he still felt the pain as he slid to the ground.

The white haired woman used her powers to forge a sharp dagger and approached Stiles. Her silvermist eyes were shimmering with anger as she stalked forward towards the human.

 Her silvermist eyes were shimmering with anger as she stalked forward towards the human

"Riley, please. You have to believe m—" Stiles is cut off by the white haired girl grasping his neck and lifting him into the air with one hand.