─── 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. CURSE BROKEN

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓/𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
SEASON THREE — EPISODE ELEVEN

      𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 bending down placing a yellow rose onto the ground while reading the words written on the tombstone

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 bending down placing a yellow rose onto the ground while reading the words written on the tombstone. 'Gregory Ellis, 1980–2012'  This is the grave of the man she accidentally killed, she waited until his funeral over and coached herself not to cry as she came to pay her respects.

The sound of footsteps walking closer, diverting the blonde's attention to glance over her shoulder to see Jessica and Scott approaching her.

"You didn't have to come," Riley voiced, standing to her feet.

"We wanted to make sure you were all right," Scott replied. 

"You haven't been at school, we were worried." Jessica added on.

"I don't know why would I leave flowers," Riley told them, crossing her arms. "Doesn't do him any good. It's not much of an apology for killing someone." 

"Unintentionally," Jessica told her. "You didn't do this on purpose." 

"Well, at least he gets his revenge tomorrow when the full moon comes," Riley said, looking at the tombstone.

"The werewolf curse." Scott whispered.

Riley nodded, "My mom told me that I inherited the gene from my father; it can only be triggered by taking the life of a living person. I have to transform into a wolf during every full moon and live with this guilt for the rest of my life."

Scott stepped forward, "I'm here for you. I know how scary it is going through your first transformation." 

Riley pulled him into a hug. "I know. But I need to be alone." 

Scott held onto her longer than he shouldn't, however, Riley didn't complain. His warmth was something she felt that she needed before pulling apart.

"I'll stay you,"Jessica offered.  

"No, it's okay, Jess," Riley told her. "Go home." 

Jessica looked hesitant, wanting to be there for her friend though she couldn't quite compare such a horrific situation. "Are you sure?" 

Riley put on a smile for her. "Yeah, we'll be fine. Just . . . go home, I'll text you." 

Jessica nodded before embracing Riley for a moment then pulled away and walked away with Scott leaving the blonde alone in the cemetery.

✩.・*:。

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 came quicker than Riley expected and to say she wasn't scared about the transformation would be a lie. She and her mother were discussing details about how they were going to do it. However, Jessica texted about their teacher, Ms. Blake being the Darach behind that happened all the sacrifices and how she kidnapped their parents.