─── 𝐗. PERKS OF BEING A WEREWOLF

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

      𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒, Scott and Riley have been working on everything the blonde needed to know about being a werewolf. There was wolfsbane was lethal, how mistletoe had a bad effect on werewolves but also on humans, electricity was a total bitch, and he mentioned supernatural creatures couldn't get past the mountain ash. However, some things were still going to need some work.

For example, Lydia, Jessica, and Riley were standing in front of Riley's locker, waiting on the others. The blonde still wasn't use to her werewolf hearing. She could hear every little sound around her, all the conversations, all the heartbeats, all the footsteps.

"Riles, you okay?" Lydia asked the blonde noticing her demeanor.

Riley winced from the echoes of the banshee's voice. "Not really. There's too much noise. I can't handle it"

"I thought Scott taught you how to not hear everything?" Jessica questioned.

"I think I wasn't paying attention." Riley voiced.

"Okay, okay hum—" Lydia stammered. "—try to block everything out."

"How can I do that in the most loudest area?" Riley groaned out.

Both Lydia and Jessica eyes went wide at the sight of Riley's eyes glowing sunny yellow.

"Riley, your eyes are glowing." Jessica whispered.

Riley looked through the mirror in my locker, trying to blink the glow away, but it didn't work. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"Just try to focus on one thing. Focus on one sound."Lydia instructed.

"Your heartbeat. Focus on your heart beat." Jessica added on.

Riley closed her eyes, doing what they told her to do. Zeroing in on the sound of her own her erratic beating hear,  trying to calm down. Taking a deep inhale, calming herself down before exhaling and opening her eyes to see that they were back to their blue color.

"Today is going to suck." Riley voiced.

✩.・*:。

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 found Allison, Scott and Stiles acting weirdly. They were seeing things that weren't there. Their sacrifices had already left a bad effect on them. They were walking in the hallway, Lydia ahead of them, almost happy.