─── 𝐈𝐈. RISK AND REWARD

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
SEASON THREE — EPISODE TWO

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 since the bird massacre and Riley has noticed how the town went on with their lives as if nothing happened

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 since the bird massacre and Riley has noticed how the town went on with their lives as if nothing happened. For example, she was invited to a party for Heather. Her best friend, Danielle invited her during their 4th period. Riley didn't know them that well, but she wasn't oppose to the idea. This would be the opportunity to make new friends, according to her mother.

The blonde could be seen entering the home, wincing from the loud sound of pop music playing. Her blue eyes searched the living room until they spotted Heather and Danielle talking.

Heather seems to notice the Marshall girl by giving her a wave.

Riley moved over to the girls with a bright smile. "Hey! Happy birthday."

"Thank you. I didn't think you would make it." Heather voiced, pulling the blonde into a hug.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss the party every has been raving about." Riley replied as Danielle handed her a red cup.

Riley gave the cup a sniff, smelling the alcohol before chugging down the beverage. She let out a small burp, ignoring the burning sensation tingling in her throat.

"Damn girl." Danielle commented.

"Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had a bevvy." Riley apologized.

"Bevvy?" Heather said, perplexed.

"Bevvy. Short for beverage, you would usually hear this word uttered in a pub." Riley explained the British terminology.

Heather nodded her head, before suddenly her gaze is shifted from behind the Marshall girl. Her lips curled up into a giant smile appeared on her face at the sight of her childhood friend. "Stiles! Hi!"

"Hey! There's the birthday girl..." Stiles was cut off by Heather's lips on his. His eyes were wide open, just like Scott. They were both just as surprised as Riley was.

"Judging from the blimey look on everyone's face, those two aren't dating?" Riley asked Danielle.

"Nope." She answered.

"But Heather fancies him." Riley summed.

"Yep."

Heather told Stiles something before the two disappeared in the crowd. Scott walked near the remaining two girls with a smile, although his eyes were drawn to the beautiful blonde.

"Hey." he greeted.

Danielle looked him up and down before walking away.

Riley couldn't help but laugh at Scott as he began to look over himself, clearly confused and offended.