𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞

Welcome!

This is the official first chapter of this book!

The person above is Five, who will occur further down in this chapter. I created the picture of him on Picrew (https://picrew.me/image_maker/134965).

Enjoy it!

Karma <3

★  ★  ★

‼️TW‼️
Usage of Guns, Death Threats,
Mention of Murder

‼️TW‼️Usage of Guns, Death Threats,Mention of Murder

Present Day: June 26, 2017

(Y/N)

Current mood: Craving for Chocolate

You were currently sitting in the noblest restaurant of the Shoto area in Tokyo.

You were aware of the fact that your new mission will not be easy to execute, still you had enough confidence in yourself and your skills to calmly sip on your tea, while waiting for your target to arrive.

It was a surprise, yet a welcome one, that the COD finally got a grasp of one of Bonten's members.

»Seven, you will execute the mission. If you succeed, we will be capable of invading the most dangerous crime syndicate in all of Japan. I trust you with this.«

»Alright, father. I won't disappoint you.«

Your father gave you a quick peck on your head, before he went to the front door. He took a quick glance at his wristwatch.

»Five will arrive here in about 30 minutes. He will give you the details about your target and your detailed instructions.«

With these words he left the house, before his daughter could even reply. As the door closed, you murmured: »Sure, father. I see you're too busy to stay for some time with me again.«

Although you hoped he would know how you feel, you also were kind of glad that he hadn't heard your words. You sighed and brushed away that upcoming familiar feeling of loneliness, as you told yourself that you shouldn't expect things to change when you already should have gotten used to spending your time with work only.

Remembering the day's prior events made you leave a sigh and the smothering feeling that overcame you made you crave for chocolate. Yes, chocolate would certainly lighten up your mood now, you thought.