𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲?

‼️TW‼️
Usage of Guns and Death;
Violence and Death Threats

‼️TW‼️Usage of Guns and Death;Violence and Death Threats

(Y/N)

When you woke up again, gladly from a dreamless slumber, you found yourself laying on the couch of the living area in Bonten's hideout. As you were adjusting your eyes to the dimly lit room around you, you heard the cracking noise of the fire in the chimney and a faint breath right behind you.

Wait, a faint breath?

You turned around and spotted a sleeping Kakucho laying beside you. This scenery suddenly made you wide awake and you realised that Bonten's number 3 also had his left arm resting around your waist. It was a firm yet gentle grip, as to make sure that you don't leave.

What the hell?

Just when you wanted to yell at him, you decided otherwise. His face looked calm, totally different to his usual stiff expression and you felt the urge to let your hands wander across his scar. Yet, you held yourself back, biting your lip and hoping the pain would distract you from your thoughts.

I still must be too sleepy to have any clear thought.

You sighed silently and carefully grabbed Kakucho's hand around your waist as to lift it up. The man grunted shortly and you stopped in track, before you continued putting his arm back to his body. Where it had laid on your body just a moment ago, it suddenly felt cold - forming a contrast to your heated ears and cheeks. You never had this kind of intimacy with a man.

The moment you stood up, you saw the groceries Kakucho had placed on the table in front of the couch and as you spotted the chocolate bars you loved so much, a radiant happiness overflowed you.

Now this is a man I'd take as a fiancé! Thank you, Kakucho!

You decided to show him your gratefulness when he was awake again. For now you went to the bathroom and made yourself fresh, before you eventually walked inside your current bedroom, searching for your phone. It was laying on the bedside table and just when you reached for it, it's screen lit up.

The clock on it informed you that it was in the middle of the night, already Monday the 17th July 2017, shortly after 1 am.

How long had I been asleep? Must have been around 6 hours...

You grabbed your phone to look what had caused your screen to light up and were startled by the fact that it was Takeomi who had messaged you. When you opened the chat, you immediately were alarmed.