𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

‼️TW‼️
Mentions and Usage of Guns,
(Mentions of) Death Threats
and Murder, Raw Violence

‼️TW‼️Mentions and Usage of Guns,(Mentions of) Death Threatsand Murder, Raw Violence

A gunshot. It sounded from behind the door and made the kidnapper and his accomplice turn around. You took advantage of their inattentiveness and got rid of the strap around your hands in no time, using a technique you learned at the COD.

Kakucho reacted fast as well, he stood up, covering you to hide your rebellious act. You smiled to yourself and released the strap around your ankles.

»Go investigate it!«, the black haired man demanded from the other one. You silently jumped to your feet which still felt kind of numb, yet you managed to free Kakucho from his handcuffs as well.

»What! You-«

»You underestimated us. Not even putting up a real fight one on one, but kidnapping a woman and her accomplice like a real chickenshit!«, Kakucho spat at him.

»He must be afraid of us, Kakucho«, you grinned and supported Bonten's number 3 with the provocation. Yet, the kidnapper only started laughing like a maniac again.

»Hahahahaha oh am I? Then tell me why do I face you myself although it could ruin my reputation as The Phantom

HE is The Phantom?

You remembered that guy who you killed when you first met Kakucho. Hell, why was it always him and you when it came to that guy?

It's not that surprising in the end. He was hunting us from the beginning - this man is our enemy. This is our chance to stop him! Still, neither him nor his accomplice ever laid a foot on the COD's premises which means he must work together with someone I know.

»Your journey will end here, (Y/N). First I'll make you watch your friend die and then I'll kill you myself.«, the black haired man grinned and pointed the gun at Kakucho when suddenly the door opened and a figure entered the room.

»Hanma«, The Phantom exclaimed without taking his gaze off of you two. »Take her until I'm finished!«

»Hanma left the party«, a voice who certainly wasn't the kidnapper's accomplice replied. »But sure, I'm here to take her with me and finish you.«

Shocked The Phantom turned around and looked at the man who had just entered the scene. »Who are you?!«

»Your worst nightmare«, the man laid a hand right over his face and grinned, looking at the kidnapper with bloodlust.«

»Sanzu!«, Kakucho snarled. »Save that little act for your fantasies and do something helpful.«

These two really aren't the bestest of friends, are they?