𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

‼️TW‼️
Usage of Guns, Death Threats

‼️TW‼️Usage of Guns, Death Threats

Mikey

The moment Mikey saw you on the picture in the newspaper article, he immediately advised Kakucho to bring you to Bonten's headquarters. He wondered if it really could be you.
(Y/N), who had left him behind all those years ago. (Y/N), who he thought to be dead after that incident.

The moment he saw you standing there in the living area of the HQ, he knew it was you. You had changed, yet you were still the same somehow. Mikey thought you would be disappointed or outrageous when you found out he was part of Bonten, even it's leader. But then your reaction stunned him. It was as if you didn't even recognize him.

Did his looks and attitude change too much or was he just not important enough for you to remember him?

»I admit my defeat«, you arrogantly smiled at him and it stirred something inside his chest. Something he had buried deep inside him a long time ago and it irritated him to feel it again.

»Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here and now, (Y/N)«, he threatened you now, pointing a gun at your head.

»There are various good reasons, yet I seem to like none of them.«, you replied.

»Stop making fun of me!...Just tell me...do you recognize me?«

»I've never seen you in my entire life. That's probably why I underestimated you.«

Does she lie? Or does she just not remember me? Anyway, she could be of good use still. She knows the ways the COD operates in and beside that I want to know what happened. How is it possible she survived that incident? Why is the man Kakucho talked about tracing after Bonten and her? Is there any connection? Maybe even to me personally? Whatever it is, maybe (Y/N) will still be of use.

»I've made a decision.«, he announced. »From now on, you're my bitch. You will join Bonten and cooperate with us. Or I will kill you right here and now.«

You certainly looked horrified. Mikey expected nothing less, since you must hate his organisation with your whole being. Yet, you came into it's HQ without killing any of them.

»Listen«, he continued. »We might be criminals, yet we will never betray one of our members. One is screwed, everyone is.«

He didn't even know why he tried to comfort you with these words, yet he hoped you would agree to joining Bonten. You glared at him, conflict sparkling in your eyes.