𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

Heyyy!

This chapter will be intense for (Y/N), that's why I didn't write it in her perspective yet.

There will be way more disturbing things happening later on though.

However, for now it's of major importance to get to know the other character's POVs to understand their thought processes as well!

I hope you enjoy!

Karma <3

★ ★ ★

‼️TW‼️
Usage of Guns, Mentions of Drugs,
Murder, Death, Blood

‼️TW‼️Usage of Guns, Mentions of Drugs,Murder, Death, Blood

Mikey

Mikey hung up the call he just had with Takeomi. Bonten's Advisor just arrived with you at the parking lot of the gang's HQ. Mikey was strolling towards the lift, deep in thought.

So (Y/N) suffers from retrograde amnesia...that explains why she doesn't remember me. What should I do? Tell her or let her find out? Or just let her live on like before, without any memories?

Mikey was annoyed. When he woke up in the morning, he has seen that Kakucho had left him a paper with information about the most important events from the evening before.

Why it was Bonten's number 3 and not 2 who had informed him about it became plausible later...

He himself seemed to have fallen asleep right after dinner. Something like that hadn't happened to him since years. Was it because of (Y/N)'s presence? Whether or not, it irritated Mikey for sure.

Beside that, Kakucho wrote that Sanzu had accidentally drugged (Y/N).

I'll kill this bastard.

But for now there was something more important to do.

When the lift arrived in the area of the parking lot and it's doors opened, Mikey hadn't come to any conclusion yet. So he decided to wait until you had passed the loyalty test.

»Good morning, boss«, Takeomi greeted him.

»Good morning, Sir«, you wished him.

»Let's get going«, was the only thing Mikey replied, his eyes lingering on you.

Mikey assumed that you must have witnessed his murderous aura, since no one said a word during the whole drive. After around 20 minutes you arrived at a lawn. It was far from any semblance of civilisation, the only thing near was a shabby barn.

From afar, Mikey could already make out Sanzu's muffled voice from the inside.

»Are the others here to?«, you spoke your first words since you greeted Mikey a good morning but he didn't reply and only entered the shed.