𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

(Art by @ sirenvicc01 on Instagram)

★  ★  ★

‼️TW‼️
Mentions and Usage of Drugs,
Death Threats

‼️TW‼️Mentions and Usage of Drugs,Death Threats

(Y/N)

You never went on a shopping tour before. Koko seemingly knew a lot about fashion and suggested you to try on a lot of different things. All of them suited you oddly amazing. He paid for everything. They would deliver all the things to Koko's home by the end of the week.

He just wanted you to choose one of the things to take „home" with you today, as you needed something appropriate to wear at the party tonight.

During all this procedure you tried your best to remain your stoic self, giving him the cold shoulder. But you failed impressively. It made you mad at yourself, but you couldn't deny that you felt more accepted around Koko than you ever did at the COD. And that given the fact you wanted to eliminate his organisation a few hours ago.

Actually you still wanted to do that. But you could enjoy your time there as much as possible while it lasted, right?

You made up your mind to ask Mikey about COD's traitor later. He didn't say anything about it and you needed to know if he had some clue about him. This was the reason you were a part of Bonten now after all. To find out who your enemy was and to defeat him. No matter what the cost!

A few hours later you were standing in the lift of the Bonten Headquarters with Kokonoi.

Both of you were dressed neatly in formal, yet casual attire.

Ping.

Even before the door opened you had heard loud music from inside of the apartment. The volume increased once you stepped inside. Suddenly, all eyes were on you, which were four pairs, currently. It seemed like Kokonoi and you were not the last to attend the party.

Mikey was sitting on a one-man-sofa in the left corner of the room. Sanzu was grinning, holding a two-coloured pill between two fingers of his right hand, standing in front of the large window just like earlier that day.

You also spotted Ran on the sofa. He was giving you his signature lazy smile again. Rindou was standing behind a monitor and other technical stuff.

Seems like he is the DJ here.

You nodded into the room, hoping that was enough for a general greeting. As you didn't want to mess things up with your boss yet though and had a topic to speak about with him anyway, you made your way across the room towards him.