𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐬

‼️TW‼️
Mention of Murder intent, slight NSFW scene (if you don't wanna read it, read until Y/N leaves the changing room and then continue with Sanzu's POV)

‼️TW‼️Mention of Murder intent, slight NSFW scene (if you don't wanna read it, read until Y/N leaves the changing room and then continue with Sanzu's POV)

(Y/N)

»Fine«, Sanzu eventually complied to your request. Immediately, you didn't know what to do anymore. You hadn't expected him to actually agree, you just wanted to tease him a little bit since that was your newly beloved hobby since you joined Bonten. At least, you got nothing left to lose anyway.

Now, you had to do what you said anyhow, so you stood up hesitantly, putting the trash away at first. You wanted to clean the table but as you turned back, Sanzu was already doing so with a wet tissue.

»I'll get changed first«, you awkwardly gestured to the dressing room and he replied with a bored »yeah«, without even granting you a look.

You grabbed some comfortable clothes out of your still packed bags and left the living area. When you closed the door of the dressing room behind you, you let out a relieved sigh and looked up towards the mirror which was hanging right above the sink opposite of the door.

Why do I feel so...yeah what do I even feel like? Is he making me nervous because I can't really read him? Or is it the proximity we will have once I leave the room? By now, I really should have gotten used to things like that, considering I already slept beside Kakucho and kissed three of the other Bonten members...

But why am I even doing all this when I should rather try to wrap my head around my past with Soule? And what about Takeomi, he got attacked by Soule, even though he has nothing to do with him. I should visit him soon to apologise...and maybe make up for it. Although...the best way to make up for all this chaos would definitely be to kill Soule...

As you thought about killing him, your heart suddenly started to ache. The feeling that Soule and you had been friends before he'd become your enemy just wouldn't leave you. The memories that came back to you during the two times you've met him supported that theory as well.

What the fuck happened 13 years ago?

And who is that other boy from my memory?

'No matter what may happen in the future, if you tell me you need me, I'll be there'

Who said that to me? It definitely wasn't Soule...

And then, why does Mikey feel so familiar as well? Could it be that he...

»What's taking you so long? I'm getting tired«, an impatient Sanzu hammered against the door and you flinched as it pulled you out of your thoughts.

»Don't stress me, Haruchiyo«, you replied and hurriedly started to change your clothes.

»I told you to not call me by my first name«

»It's the least I am allowed to do when you already track me«