Chocolate Overload [Gon x Killua]

Narrator POV

"What do you mean I can't buy anymore?" Killua stood angrily at the girl in the front.

"They were all bought yesterday." Killua continued to glare at her. His bubble then bursted.

"Can I get 16 boxes of chocolate?" Killua asked the girl. She nodded and took his room number.

"They will be delivered to you as soon as possible." He walked away with the receipt with an evil grin.

"Oh never mind. I'll have some flavored water." Killua's entire face was switching between blushing and normal face. She handed the juice and walked away.

"I still want my chocolate..." Gon heard from him. He was walking by when Killua came with a disappointed look on his face.

"What happened?" Gon was genuinely concerned.

"They don't have anymore chocolate. They said it was sold out." Killua drooped even more.

"..." Gon had no words for this. He immediately had an idea. Gon quickly waved goodbye and left the arena. He wouldn't have any battles for a while.

[Time skip]

"WHAT IS THIS?" Killua stood in front of his room being filled with chocolate. From up to down. He could barely even see his bed from the doorway.

Gon stood behind the stack and knocked through it,

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!" Gon ran up to him and hugged his best friend. Killua's face was shocked. Since when was it Valentine's Day and when did Gon celebrate it.

"But, why?"

"Didn't you want chocolate?"

"Y-yeah. Thanks." Killua looked away with a bright blush on his cheeks. He wasn't used to affection from other people.

"But it was my fault I didn't have any. I bought it all." Killua muttered the last part, but with Gon's amazing hearing he heard it all.

"WHAT? I bought it all for nothing!" Gon pouted his face. Killua laughed. This was his first and best Valentine's Day afterall.

---------------------------------

My first one shot!! I made it be a little cliche but it was fun writing!! Suggest below!!! The picture belongs to their rightful owner (I have no idea who this belongs to.)