Pillows and Cake Part 1 [Killua x Kurapika]

"So what do you want to do?" Kurapika sat awkwardly on one side of the room. Killua lied on the other playing apparently a game.

"I dunno. How about some food?" Not looking up, Killua threw the pillow under him staring at his face. Red-faced, the blond haired boy sat up, angry and looked away.

"I'm hungry."

"You didn't have to do that, though!" Kurapika pouted and sat back down.

"You were lost in thought. And you never responded back." Kurapika had been staring off thinking about games he knew how to do. Back when he was in the clan, they played simple games, but they were too old now to play them.

"Fine, I'll get you food, but put your phone away. Its distracting." The bright designs of purple was on the back. The light reflected on it in a certain way where it kept flashing him.

"Ok, ok. Now off!" Killua got up and pushed Kurapika out the door and slammed it shut.

"Well, I'm stuck here until I get food." he muttered and stalked toward the kitchen. The kitchen was fairly empty since Kurapika wasn't much of a cook. After checking the refrigerator, he knew he was screwed. There was some fruit and snacks. Nothing he could make an actual recipe out of.

"Hurry, Kurapika! My stomach won't stop grumbling." Killua grumbled from the other room.

The blonde-haired boy quickly put some grapes, crackers, and salomi together into a plate. It would have to do.

"Did you bring cake?" Killua's head peered out of the door.

"No..." Kurapika responded slowly, slightly confused. The white haired boy slammed the door shut and said to bring cake or he wouldn't open the door.

"I got cake now. Happy?" A devious smile played on Kurapika's face as his friend opened the door.

"Gotcha!" Kurapika jumped through the door before Killua could have closed it. A pout played on the chocolate obsessed boy.

"I still want cake.." He pushed his face into a pillow as he mumbled several swear swords about Kurapika.

"How about if you win a contest between us, I'll make you a cake." Killua's face shot up immediately.

"What do you want to do?" No matter how embarrassing the task, Killua would put everything on the line for some chocolate cake.

"Let me see." Kurapika swung around with a coy smile. Killua then met darkness as something slammed into his face.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait!! This summer has been so hectic so it's been hard to update. Don't worry though because once school starts, I can update more. Probably because I have more time to write it down instead of paying attention. See you next chapter!!!