Amusement Part 2 [Killua x OC]

*Requested

Narrator POV

Both of the hunters stood outside. The huge sign telling any visitors to entered glowed brightly. To get the "full", they had to come at night and get the late night tickets. They both walked into the packed lobby where they gave the enter acne clerk the ticket.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Ari was squealing about and making a commotion. Killua was a bit queasy about all the people. Unlike Ari, he couldn't just ignore the mass amount of people.

"It's a bit overcrowded, eh?" Killua said. He wasn't used to the crowds, being that he was an isolated assassin.

"It'll be fine. Come on! Let's go get some cotton candy before they run out." She dragged her boyfriend out soon after they got their wristbands to one of the concession stands. The menu was filled with high calorie delicacies.

"I want cotton candy and a soda. What do you want, Killua?" Killua squinted at the menu, trying to decipher what everything was. At this park, the food was given a cutsie name, which made no sense to him.

"Uh, I'll get a hotdog?" His tone gave a more of a question vibe, but the clerk was used to it.

"That'll be $10.48." Both Ari and Killua slammed their money on the table. They glared at each other, but neither would back down.

"I'll pay for it." Ari said through her teeth.

"I'm the guy. I need to pay for it." He responded sternly. The clerk just grabbed Killua's money and payed for it. Ari stood completely shocked while Killua was throwing himself a victory.

"Here's your food. Bye!" The clerk waved once the two hunters left.

"Let's go on this one!" She pointed to the biggest roller coaster there was. Killua stood there wide eyed.

"Let's go before the line gets too big." She dragged him by the hand to the end of the long line.

Ari and Killua finally made it to their seats. At this point, Ari had been getting stressed out, but she wouldn't let Killua know. She squeezed his hand harder and tried to calm herself down.

Killua had been getting stressed out. Not at the ride, but the way his girlfriend's been acting since they got in line.

"It'll be alright, ok?" He looked at her. She nodded weakly and stared on. Seconds later, the ride lurched forward, and it began. The beginning of their terrifying ride.

--------------------------------

Btw the picture is accurate. All of the pictures are kinda accurate to the story. Sorry if I'm uploading really fast. I'm just having so much fun with this story.

Picture belongs to their respectful owner ( I don't know who it is.)