Restaurant Madness [Killua x OC] Part 2

*Requested

Narrator POV

"Finally, food!" The food was brought to them by the waiter The popular restaurant had been packed minutes before, but now it was empty. The windows were a dark color from the night sky outside.

"Aww man. It's really expensive." Gon pouted looking at the check. Killua and Ari both sighed at him. Gon was the one who always payed for the food.

"I'll pay for it." She and Killua both said in unison. They glared at each other. Their contest kept going. Neither would back down

"I'll pay for it." they both said again sternly. This lead to an argument between the two.

"You always pay!"

"No it's always you!!"

The stern words turned into yelling until Gon attempted to stop them.

"Guys, I'll pa-"

"NO ILL PAY!!" Once again they said in unison. The argument lead them outside to bicker. Gon kindly payed the waiter when they weren't noticing.

Meanwhile, outside...

"Why won't you let me pay?" Ari growled.

"I need to pay. You're the girl."

"So?"

"It's proper etiquette."

"Since when did you care about that?"

"Uhh..." At this point, Killua's ears were burning a bright red. Ari placed her hands on her hips, not noticing how close they were or Killua's embarrassment.

"I'll just go pay it..." Killua tried o slide out of the situation.

"You're not getting anywhere!!!" Ari grabbed him by the collar and leaned in even closer, too close for comfort. Soon, their lips met.

----------------------------------

Cliffhanger, eh? I dunno when it will end, but probably the next part. Hope you enjoy AnimeAri and I added a bit of romance *nudges shoulder* *nudge nudge*

Picture is from Kiekyun