Pillows and Cake Part 2 [Killua x Kurapika]

Killua couldn't believe why just happened. A pillow was slammed into his face. And by Kurapika, too!!

"Pillow fight, commence!" Kurapika charged at Killua, with several pillows in hand. All the white-haired boy could do was try to side step the other boy. Several of the pillows were used as javelins, and ,successfully, hit Killua. But this gave the boy with cat like agility a chance to fight back. Killua grabbed a pillow behind him and swung it at Kurapika's face to create a diversion.

"Damn it. Why doesn't Kurapika have a blanket." He muttered as the pillow projectiles came flying behind him. It was definitely a tiring sport to the both of them. As Kurapika panted and tried to regain his breath, Killua pounded him with a giant body pillow in the face.

"Ha!" Killua jumped back and dodged Kurapika's hidden strike. This was his specialty. His hidden strike that immediately pierced his foes. Sadly, his foe had catlike reflexes. Killua then tripped on the conveniently placed stuffed dog. Kurapika took this chance to dive and hit in the face with the pillow. Only he didn't plan the aftermath of slamming his head into Killua's. The bruises on their heads were throbbing a purple shade.

"Ah KURAPIKA. THIS HURTS A LOT." Killua screamed. He started to throw a tantrum, kicking Kurapika, again, out of his room. He sighed and slumped into the kitchen, taking a bowl of cereal. He was going to have to come back to his own room another day then.

-----------------------------------------

I have come back from the dead