A Last Goodbye [Killua x Gon]

*WARNING FEELS*

"Oh hey! How's it going Killua?" Sounds of plates clattering was heard in the background. Killua chuckled.

"I'm fine. You making dinner?" Killua asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not such a great cook..." Killua layed on the ground listening to Gon asking questions about how to cook chicken. The pool of blood around him was soaking his shirt.

"Make sure to have the steak be a little red on the inside, but the chicken can have no pink. Gon, are you listening?" Killua replied annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. I was just seasoning the steaks. Oh, and we ran out of Rosemary. On your way home, court you pick that up, too? I was going to go tomorrow, but I need it tonight."

"Alright, alright. Anything else?" Killua drowned out the noises of ambulances by talking louder.

"Maybe some milk would be nice. Oh and some more pork chops! I burned them all." Gon's voice sounded a bit guilty.

"Gon, I need to tell you something."

"What? Did I forget any groceries?"

"I-I love you." Silence was heard from the other line.

"Killua-" The phone was ended at that. Killua stared at the night sky where pollution hadn't yet hit. The stars shine before him.

"I'm so sorry, Gon." A single, last tear fell from Killua and he layed still underneath the night sky.

-----------------------------------

*Silently cries into phone* I saw this AU on Tumblr of KageHina (Kageyama x Hinata) so I thought it would be a good idea. I'm terribly sorry for any crying.