Amusement Part 3 [Killua x OC]

*Requested

Narrator POV

"Too fast!!" Ari screamed. It was more of a "I hate this" yell that a scared yell. Killua gripped the sides of the cart and held his breath. He was not going to scream in front of Ari. Especially when she was being a lot stronger about this. Most of the ride contained loops and high speed drops down. After the ride, Killua and Ari both held their stomach and their knees threatened to buckle. That ride was way to fast.

"What kind of monster created..."

"I can't believe I rode..." They both glanced at each other and laughed. They moved on to many other rides, including one that rode forward and backward.

"I'm hungry." Killua mumbled after leaving a ride.

"But the food is..." They both looked at each other with disgust. The food at the park was disgusting, and the only good thing was the churros and slushies.

"We could go get some food outside of the park?" Ari suggested. Killua shrugged and they made their way to the front.

"Oh wait! There was this one ride I wanted to go on!" Ari suddenly blurted. They ran back to the biggest and baddest ride there, the "Poltergeist". The line had decreased from the last time they checked on it, so they joined. They waited. And waited. And waited. Both of their stomachs grumbled countless times waiting.

As soon as a seat was available, they took it. Many waited behind to get the best seats on the ride.

"Oh, I heard this one will make you throw up!" Killua informed.

"Like we have food to throw up." Ari joked. The ride attendant counted down the time before they would go. Many of the others closed their eyes.

5

4

3

2

1

Go!

The ride shot backwards at full speed. Everybody jerked back.

"Ow..." Ari mumbled.

Was that supposed to happen, Killua thought. The ride kept accelerating, even though the started at 70 MPH. The speed amped up until they heard a screech. The sound of a cart riding off. Screams were heard from many of the passengers.

"We got to get off!!" Killua screamed to Ari.

"But we got to help." Ari's somewhat good natured souls would not let her abandon everybody and run. Killua's assassin nature let him abandon everybody. Everybody but Ari and Gon.

"I'll meet you at the bottom." Ari pushed Killua off as he swiftly landed down. He watched everything crash and burn above him.

Ari, where are you...

Killua pondered until the last cart blew. Ari had not made it down. He dashed up with his Lightning speed to see what survivors were left. Many were still alive.

"Where is she..."He murmed until he spotted Ari over in a corner clutching her side.

"I'm ok." Ari said these words to Killua. He knelt in front of her.

"We need to get you to help." Ari clapped her hand onto Killua's cheek.

"These people need it more. I'll survive." Ari's training would allow her to survive injuries longer, but not this long.

"But, but..."

"It's ok Killua." She winced and sat the rest of the time talking to Killua. Killua, this time, was the one talking. He talked about everything he wanted to tell her.

"Ari?" Ari's lifeless body stopped grunting to his responses. He clutched her in his arms and wept.

It'll be ok.

It'll always be ok.

--------------------------------

I hate writing sad endings, but it was necessary. Anyways if you guys want to comment ships or scenes or whatever, leave them in the comments so I can see them! And sorry for the latish update.

Picture belongs to their respectful owner ( I don't know who it is.)