mastermind

Cassandra Regalia lived many different lives

Well technically she only lived one, but she divided her very long life into four parts.

The first part was her childhood. The blonde haired girl running through the icy halls of her grandfather's kingdom.

The good part. The innocence. You can never be more pure than your childhood self.

Then her years of training. When she was thirteen years old her mother offered her what some consider the greatest gift of all. Becoming immortal.

The years that followed were filled with training her powers and fighting with a weapon. No demigod can survive without knowing how to fight and use their powers.

Next were the chapters she usually skipped over. If she could she would rip them out of the book altogether, but of course, she would not be where she is today without those chapters.

Every teenage girl goes through a slight rebellious phase. And Cassandra was no different.

Running off with a hero her mother despised and helping him defeat monsters to become one for the history books.

But, most love stories end in tragedy.

He betrayed her, injured her, and left her there to die.

And then lastly, where she is now.

A Hunter of Artemis. Immortal once again.

She swore on the River Styx that she would never fall in love again.

But Aphrodite had different plans.

And she would call herself a mastermind

╰┈ ⋆。˚ ❀ *· 🌬 ࿐ ࿔ ˚:⋆ ✧・゚

"frosty"

Daughter of Khione

cassandra regalia
(kuh-saun-dr-ah, ra-gali-ah)
as
Amalie Snøløs

cassandra regalia(kuh-saun-dr-ah, ra-gali-ah)asAmalie Snøløs

"Why is our best never enough?"

"barnacle brain"

Son of Poseidon

perseus jackson
(per-cee-us, jack-son)
as
described